Got a great deal today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hubby took me to Wickes to get the cuboid shelving, as I have been wanting some to make an indoor run for my piggywiggys.
So we get there (may I add this is the third wickes Id been to) I wunder about aimlessly trying to find them. Cant see them anywheres. Then I spot a pile of the metal sides just sitting on a shelf. Not all the bits there you know the connecters. So off I march to the customer helpdesk with one peice of the metal mesh. None in stock.mallethead All that they have is what is on the shop floor. So I'm like. right well I want them so are you willing to knock some money off please. He said yep You can have them half price. So that made it just over £7.Excellent me is thinking. So march off back to get all of the bits get them back to him and he says.. you know what hows a fiver for the lot do you. Now there are 16 metal sides in a pack of these cuboids. I managed to get 20 for a fiver. BARGAIN:(|)
Sorry Ive drivvled on. Just thought Id tell you's all

flintstones

Forum Donator 2021/22
Reaction score
We all love a bargain thats Fabulous, you don't really need the connectors, I didn't even use them just used table ties. :)!

torieraa

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
wow lucky you! I had to buy two boxes at full price and only needed about 20 panels so I am very very jealous

flips

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That's a fab buy. Am jealous.

Where are abouts were they in the store? I'm going on Monday to my local store to try and find some.

Reaction score
I think the only thing these cubes are used for in the UK is pig and rabbit cages :)) I thinkthey should sell them in pet shops tbh, but not overpriced in them ;)

Guinea pigs <3

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I love a bargain! Well done you, your piggies are going to be popcorning when they get in there! :))

Reaction score
They were up by the shelving.you know the ones you put in you shed n such like. Not all of the stores do them though. I went to three before I got mine, and the last one was a wickes extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.