Got a pack of grids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
At last I have just got a pack of grids! I got them from BQ, I will be using them as a run and have already got my gps in them. Really pleased with them! Thanks for every one giving me info on where to get them.

Mary

Reaction score
The only bad things with the grids is that the conectors are difficult to use I think. Tie wraps best I think.
I still couldn't see them in B&Q :D

P

Pinkfluff

Ooh congrats, I really am going to have to get me some of them. (..when I get a cople of pigs lol)

H

hayleyandjohn

What are they called in B&Q and do they keep them with the storage?
I went yesterday to get some and i couldnt find any, was quite disappointed since it was such a lovely day!

Reaction score
hayleyandjohn said:
I went yesterday to get some and i couldnt find any, was quite disappointed since it was such a lovely day!

Yes they are in the storage bit and are called 6 cube mesh starage unit. Some BQ dont sell them as I had to go futher a feld for mine.

J

janice-arc

Mary said:
hayleyandjohn said:

Yes they are in the storage bit and are called 6 cube mesh starage unit. Some BQ dont sell them as I had to go futher a feld for mine.

did you get these from a Warehouse store or a normal store?

Reaction score
At a normal store, they didn't have it at my local one as its only a small store. I had to go into town for it, your best bet is going onto the BQ web site and get hold of the number for BQ head quarters. They should be able to tell you what stores it is at. The trouble is deliver is £20. You cant get it from the web site but if you could delivery is £5! I even spoke to the manager to see if he could knock down delivery as I was a rescue but I had no luck!

Mary

H

hayleyandjohn

My B&Q is HUGE! I'm really suprised they dont do them, oh well, just my luck!

H

hils78

I went to a car boot yesterday & there was about 50 pannels (used & a bit peeling slightly rusty) for sale for £2. My OH refused to let me have them!

Could have been spray painted & used as emergency ones.

C

chinakit

lolseh said:
The only bad things with the grids is that the conectors are difficult to use I think. Tie wraps best I think.
I still couldn't see them in B&Q :D

I found the connectors difficult to use too, in the end I chucked them and used the garden ties instead, much easier!

Status
Not open for further replies.