• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Grass Tunnel..anyone tried this?

I'm sure that would be awesome! I have something like it and my guinea pigs ADORE it!

Thinking of getting one of these - anyone had one for their piggies? View attachment 146793
My piggies used to have these all the time, I cant think why I stopped buying them! I might order one now in fact :) They get very stinky with wee and poops stuck in the weave and the piggies love to rip them to shreds, so they dont last long but provide hours of fun :)

My piggies used to have these all the time, I cant think why I stopped buying them! I might order one now in fact :) They get very stinky with wee and poops stuck in the weave and the piggies love to rip them to shreds, so they dont last long but provide hours of fun :)
That's what I thought! They have a carrot cottage and I think they are bored with my offerings of cardboard boxes from lidl 🤣🤣

Thinking of getting one of these - anyone had one for their piggies? View attachment 146793
Yea, my two fight over it. Not fight but argue, only issue is, the bottom gets soggy with urine and matted poo fast. Not long after I noticed, my sow had a uti, probably a coincidence. I ended up cutting the bottom out with a knife and they still love it.

oooo that’s a great idea I’ll do the same - I’ve made some little fleece squares so I’ll put one of them in there !

Yes I think maybe I stopped getting these as Jezzy got a bit obsessed with it and we have to be careful of her crusty feet as she loves to sit in a lake of pee, but since then I bought a pack of 7 little pee pads just the right size for this, so I've just ordered another 4 of these grassy tunnels- could always keep them for floortime if they get too wet, but I used to always have one of these under the hayloft, usually with a floofy girl sitting inside, Theo sitting on top, and the others attacking it from each side trying to eat their way in!

i use something like this but they do get yucky so i replace them every month (:

Good idea! I did that with those hay cubes as they were disgusting inside 😱😱😱 will see when it comes... I can whip up a few little fleece pads in no time here!
Yea they do, worries me with sows getting urine infectiond because of it.

Back