• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Great rehoming day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We have had best day at the rescue today. I have rehomed 7 boars , 3 pairs and milo. They have all gone to forever homes and i am so pleased. Makes it all worthwhile and we have valuable funds to help take in more needy piggies ! X x helen The potteries guinea pig rescue x

Great news :) We rehomed 6 yesterday and 2 today, so we too have had a fantastic weekend. (although we had 5 new piggies come into us)

Really pleased for you :)

Helen x

That's fab. Great to see some good news with all these big rescues going on.

Happy homing day little wheekers, may you be happy in a home that chose you.

aww amazing, good to hear that you have both had great weekends and I hope the little piggles are happy in their new homes

we never rehome that many:(, we have had a pair of girls go this weekend. :)) although we have had calls about piggies for us to take in. :(

A pair of girls and a trio have been reserved today, so they will be off to their new homes if the homechecks go ok.

Thanks so much Yes Claire thanks to you Pete and Morgan were rehomed within an hour of the call !!! and off to their new home with an owner who has just lost both of her 7 year old guinea pigs xx>>>
So i know thats a good home for them :(|)
Glad you had a good day too Bramley and my advice to other rescues is the more advertisement you have the more interest you have.
Up to yet i have been on the radio,filmed for BBC Stoke and Staffordshire,and done a community talk.Our local paper are covering us soon like they did Claire so that will be nice.Working full time i appreciate all the help i can so bigggggggggggggggggg thanks to my team, Claire Love and Mandy Woodcock for fostering and fundraising and just being super friends xxxxxx xx>>>

aww lots of happy piggies this weekend :)good luck to all waiting for homes:)
helen does an amazing job a lovely person and a devoted piggie lover . and stoke on trent has got a much needed rescue , help and advice thanks to helen (POTTERIES GUINEA PIG RESCUE ) X X X

That's such great news, great to see that the publicity brought new homes rather than new pigs to come in.

Suzy x

Hi xx>>>
We are based in Kidsgrove, Stoke on Trent.
Its always nice to meet new guinea pig friends.I have 8 sows coming in next weekend,so keep checking www.guineapigrehome.org.uk
We just have eric and ernie available at the moment but visitors are always welcome,please get in touch.
07510 492009
Helen and team
The Potteries Guinea Pig Rescue xx>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back