• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Green table with piggy quakes (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
It is not a classic green table since I usually serve grass on two plates for the sake of the international peace, but I hope that you enjoy the munching, the notorious late comers and - in the second clip - what happens when Nerys starts hogging the plate! :))

Please click on the pictures to start the videos.

PS: Excuse the background chat; my niece and my mum were watching as well.

Thanks for these great videos.... they are fab! I love the bit in the firsy video when one of your piggies is late for the feast and does not know where to join in! Love it!

Thanks for these great videos.... they are fab! I love the bit in the firsy video when one of your piggies is late for the feast and does not know where to join in! Love it!

Cariad ALWAYS does this - I just can't cure her of it! It took weeks and weeks of moving a plate of food inch by inch down the length of the living room until Cariad would dare joining the rest of the tribe for a meal last winter. mallethead

Cariad is absolutely stunning, and made all the more endearing by the confused look on her face!

I loved these videos.x) I loved the gorgoeus late comer on the first one:))

haha the late comer made me chuckle too, love the fact the other piggie moved out the way as she was just far too confused as to how to get in, bless her.

awwwwwwww Cariad were you busy in the house sweetie?
Love the way she finally joins in........now where do i fit in? She really has come forward so well x)x)x)

Nerys !! cheeky minx :x but i do see that they would not give in to her bossiness :(|)

again, I cannot see the videos. But I am sure they are very cute.

Great videos. I'm totally in love with Cariad too what a sweet and pretty girl she is x)

Haha Cariad was so funny looking back and seeing where she could fit in and i loved how you have three 'wise piggys' who chose to share one plate between them :))

I think it is just the photobucket, because other people who have videos on youtube or whatever - I can see those. inbreeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back