• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Grey hairs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Poor Tonic, now starting to show his age a bit more.

He has a couple of new grey hairs on his back! LOL

He has had one on his back already for a while and a couple on his nose!

Aww didn't know piggys went grey.... bless :D

LOL - Tonni certainly has! ;D

Him and Guinea running round the flat like two mad piggies.. I forgot... they are!

Ahh poor Tonic. You'll have to stock up on Just for Men to dye his whiskers ;D

I have a satin piggie and round her nose and whiskers area shes gone all white! ;D she looks so cute.

my black self squeak who died last year was 7 and had lots of grey hairs she looked quite a grand old lady

Sorry to read you lost Squeak, 7 was a wonderful age for a pig. I have one old lady who is 6..and touch wood still going strong.

Has anyone every come across certain breeds lifespans are different ? ie rexes, satins etc... have a relatively shorter one than most. ?

Deb x

I have got cuddles who is 7 this october I took her in when a friends other pig died, Cuddles was an outdoor pig, they did'nt want to leave her alone, which was nice and every time they come round they see her and at christmas I send the 2 daughters a card and photo of cuddles, she is now big momma pig boss of the whole girls shed and very vocal she is the first to reach for her veggies etc will post a pic of her on the photo gallery, her colouring has got darker over the past 2 years I have had her she was a light gingery colour but its now a darker ginger, she gets along so well with the other girls and even when one was dying, instead of me taking her out of the shed Ii left her snuggled in a cuddle cup , cuddles got in with her and only left when she died which is totally amazing, us humans can learn a bit from our pigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back