• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Griffin and GMTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

I have just been watching GMTV but i got bored and thought i'd come online griffin and Zubin are in the front room with the TV anyway my mum went in and turned it off and Griffin went burserk he wheeked and wheeked so i put it back on and hes fine now ;D hes so funny :D any of your piggies do strange things like that Ps look how cute this is
DancingGuineaPig.gif

LOL how funny is that ;D Isn't it funny how our pets rule us and we think we're the owners ;D

George and Mildred get excited when hubby opens a can of lager. The other day they got excited when he fed the fish ?

My Gemma cat swears at me if I tell her to stop doing something she shouldn't be. Its a good thing I don't understand cat. By the look on her face, what she's saying must be very rude :o ;D

Wow! how did you put that picture on and make him dance?

i found it on google and thought it was so cute i looks like the pig out of Dr Dolittle. lol yeh we buy them we feed them but in the end there the ones in charge hehe my nan always says 'you own a dog you feed a cat' lol x

Rudi used to wheek when Balamory or the Simpsons came on, and if someone walked into his view he'd wheek. Griffin likes the theme tunes lol. Zubin doesnt seem interested either x

Aww how sweet! They are some cool pigs :P

Very cute little dancing piggy, isn't that from Docter Dolittle?

Thats really sweet.

Bokki liked watching the x factor when it was on lol

Love
Claire
x

Scarby loved X factor too! He also likes Eastenders and Holby.
Dr loved any sport, esp snooker
Riffy doesn't like telly.
Don't kow about Rocky yet!

Awwwww. Once I went to change the channel with the remote control and Boris went in a huff and used his paw to change the channel back and settled down to watch the Antiques Roadshow! What an old man! haha ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back