• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guess who's got a new piggy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right :D :D :D What about Orlando/justin ;D ;D ;D I have no idea ::)

omg lol I've just noticed, how long do my nails look in that pic ;D

awww he's GORGEOUS! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :D CONGRATULATIONS :D

Ive got a Crested Himi called Chester, hes only 8-9 weeks bless, His smut hasn't darkened yet.

Yours is a beaut :smitten:

Aww gorge! Call him Jason! ;D I could never get away with it. But I was talking to a lasy yesterday at the signing who had gerbils and she called two of them Sean and Don (Jason's middle name and start of surname obviously!)

He is sweet, Aero does suit him though, why? I don't know...lol

Didn't even think he could be a himi!

Louise
x

Hmmm, Jason *looks at piggy* Nah, he doesn't look like a Jason tho :D

Haha I know what you mean your pig has to suit the name thats why I named mine when I got them. I want an Eccles next or a Jason but I bet it will be something totally different as usual!

:)

He is gorgeous and as for names I am hopeless at it.

I've had Bolan,
Ziggy
Cooper (as in Alice)
Lenny and Henry

Howabout Depp :-\
Everest
Bonnington
K2 (mountain in the Himalayan mountain range)

I like Bonnington best :)

SunshineAndTwinkle said:
Aww gorge! Call him Jason! ;D I could never get away with it. But I was talking to a lasy yesterday at the signing who had gerbils and she called two of them Sean and Don (Jason's middle name and start of surname obviously!)

He is sweet, Aero does suit him though, why? I don't know...lol

Didn't even think he could be a himi!

Louise
x

what about Donovan......for louise.......I do like aero though,he looks like he's just eaten a bar :D :D

I was tempted to ask my boys but I'd get the asme answer when I always ask, Thomas ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back