• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

guinea chat

Herbs&Spice

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I don't know about you but i love watching my girls, when they have to have the same piece of lettuce leaf and they nibble it and suddenly they come face to face. (why when they have lots of others in there bowl.) Its so funny it reminds me of Lady and the tramp ,the screen with then eating a piece of spaghetti.:lol!:

This is our two girls, whatever one is eating the other wants!

My Finn and Lara have seperate living quarters but somehow they know when one is getting veggies, so jump out to find out what the other is getting. XD

My are currently separate too and definitely know when the other gets something first! I gave Winona an apple branch the other day and Wailani got one right after but was sure her sis had something better and was running about screaming her head off :lol!:

Hi ,
They are so clever little fur balls,they do make me laugh and are fabulous friendly pets.:luv:

Definitely a piggy characteristic - I want yours, it's better than my identical leaf!

If only my two guinea pigs did that. I have 2 boys and when they are JUST about to come face to face while eating the lettuce, Buttercup suddenly rips the lettuce and has it all to himself lol like a boss

Hi everyone,
Our lovely fury friends certainly have different characters. I love watching mine. Thank you everyone for replying.

Back