• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinea pig accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanwombat

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Does anyone know a good website(s) that sells guinea pig igloos, snuggle mats, things like that - I went on piggy palace but they don't seem to be selling anything on ebay at the moment :/

Pimp my Piggy Palace, Zooplus, Pet Supermarket, UK Pet Supplies, Animal Magic Pet Supplies... Just a few off the top of my head")

Just noticed you mention Piggy Palace already, you could send her a message?

There's also Cavy Couture :)

Does anyone know a good website(s) that sells guinea pig igloos, snuggle mats, things like that - I went on piggy palace but they don't seem to be selling anything on ebay at the moment :/

I tend to use pets at home, bits for pets and also zooplus x

Cosy Cavies is really good, I get most of my stuff from there.

I havent sent her a message thanks and thanks for the suggestions :)

I just found this on her site
When nothing is listed on Ebay, I am boosting stocks but am happy to take orders for anything I have not got ready made. Just drop the details of what you would like to me

[email protected]
Orders normally take from 3 days to a week for small orders, or 2/3 weeks for larger orders or at busy times eg. Christmas

Thanks Bailey - I sent Jenny a message from pimpmypiggy and ive paid for my snuggle mats that I should be recieving in a few weeks :))

You could always send her an email and ask :)

Thanks Bailey - I sent Jenny a message from pimpmypiggy and ive paid for my snuggle mats that I should be recieving in a few weeks :))
yay, I need to make an order but I think I might bankrupt myself lol , I really want a Piggy Plonk x) I think my girlies should have one for Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back