• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinea pig adoption advice

MichelleB

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Can anyone advise of a local adoption / rehoming centre for guinea pigs near Glasgow? We are in Paisley and can't travel down to the borders which is all I could find on Web. Thanks.

It doesn’t look like your part Of the country is well served by rescue centres.
This is our rescue locator with recommended rescue centres listed Rescue Locator

Can anyone advise of a local adoption / rehoming centre for guinea pigs near Glasgow? We are in Paisley and can't travel down to the borders which is all I could find on Web. Thanks.

Hi!

Unfortunately Scotland is very much a desert when it comes to decent rescues. Your closest is Ayr Guinea Pig Rescue Centre with good traffic and train links to Glasgow. You can find it on our rescue locator.
@Julie M has connections to the rescue and may be able to help you.

We got our boys from Ayr rescue and they were great, they’ve recently had a lot of guinea pigs in to the centre.
They have a Facebook page and you can contact them through messenger. Travel from paisley would be under an hour if you drive

Hi Michelle, i think we got your message. Apologies for the late reply, ive been at work. Lots of people adopt from all over Scotland so you're not too far away.

Hi!

Unfortunately Scotland is very much a desert when it comes to decent rescues. Your closest is Ayr Guinea Pig Rescue Centre with good traffic and train links to Glasgow. You can find it on our rescue locator.
@Julie M has connections to the rescue and may be able to help you.
Thanks. 👍

Back