• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinea Pig Beds

Status
Not open for further replies.

herbie53

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Evening everyone, not been on for a while, been busy settling my new piggies in, they've been with us 8 months now and are really settled and happy.

Ive got lots of fleece fabricand want to make some new beds for my piggies and make some for the rescue too, just wondered if any one had a size or pattern they use?

And what sort of wadding do you use? ive made some before but they seem to flop over and could do with something abit stiffer?

Thanks

ive attached photos of my new piggies Marlon & Lottie

IMG_0250.JPG IMG_0253.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry can't help with the sewing patterns, I'm awful at sewing....Will try and keep this bumped up for you.

Made the photo's of your gorgeous twosome larger for you!

I'm not very experienced with making beds, (Actually never made one) but your piggies are gorgeous.

I thought about making piggy beds as buying for 6 was proving pricey - but don't know where to start ?

I always wanted to make these! But them I thought about how awful my sewing skills were :P I would have to get my mom to do it hehehe :) The link has already been provided :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back