• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinea pig documentries on DVD, is there any ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

penfold118

As the title says, I just wondered if there were any documentaries or similar on GP's that relate to there origins and the life in the wild ? I love the ones on Discovery channel about other animals like the meer cats and it got me thinking if there were any about GP.

Sorry for the random question :)

I am going to have a proper look on my days of and see if there is such a thing, had a quick look on animal planet but no joy but I will keep looking....

Yeah there is a David Attinbourough (sp?) one in the life of Mammals series about wild guinea pigs I think... seen it on ebay... sounds like it might be just what you are after

I bought a video second hand from the pet shop about guineas, rabbits, hamsters. However there was bugger all about guineas and it looked like it was made in the 70s (fashion etc). ;D

Barmy4boars said:
Yeah there is a David Attinbourough (sp?) one in the life of Mammals series about wild guinea pigs I think... seen it on ebay... sounds like it might be just what you are after

Oh yer I remember the series I will have a look

Lucinda said:
I bought a video second hand from the pet shop about guineas, rabbits, hamsters. However there was bugger all about guineas and it looked like it was made in the 70s (fashion etc). ;D

I bought one like that too it mainly focused on hamsters and rabbits, it was made by hagen.

Had a quick look on E-Bay and it seems there is some weird Japanese horror series called Guinea Pig ! After reffining the search a little the only one I could find was the mammals series suggested by B4B but it didn't say how much footage there was of GP's. The search continues.............. :)

Yeah had a look myself and couldnt see it... will let you know if I see it again it used to be all over ebay. Yeah also seen that dodgy horror thing come up when searching for guinea pig!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back