Guinea Pig Friendly Boarding In Plymouth Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Este22

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Dear Guinea pig friends,
I am going on holiday for just over a week in September and need my 5 guineas to be properly looked after while I'm away, particularly as I have a 'bladder pig' - Sam - who requires medication (Cystease) and kept a close eye on in case of him being unwell... Unlikely at current state of health, but possible.
Does anyone know of anyone in the Plymouth area? Maybe @Midge&Panda do you know anyone locally?
Thank you everyone x

Midge&Panda

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Check out the rescue locator at the top of the page. The one called ' Norman Gorman piggy rescue'. My piggies stayed there last year including Maggie who was on long term medication for a bladder issue. It's states that the rescue is at Millbrook, it's actually a place called Cutcrew which is just past Tideford (take the turning for St German's). She has a website as well as a face book page. We have taken on 3 of he rescues since then. She is a lovely lady very passionate about the small furries. Highly recommended. She has recently changed her email address, it's been updated on fb not sure about her website though. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.