Guinea pig Hideouts

gmsong

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Anyone have any favorite hideouts?

The2musketeers

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I agree with siikibam cardboard boxes are cheap and worth it because you can make as many entrances as you need, make it a tunnel, and it benefits as a chew toy.

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We use the wooden play sticks from pets at home - the large ones.

We think they are great, as they have two entrances - so during the girls season time when They end up chasing each other, they have exits both ends from sticks and no pigs can get cornered.

PigglePuggle

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
My main herd have wooden houses with a little ramp to a roof platform I put a fleecy pad on and they love those, but the all round favourite with both sets of piggies is always a Rosewood haycube that's been chewed to bits and soaked with pee, they are always upset when the bottom is so soggy it falls off and it has to go in the bin! They like fleecy tunnels too, and seagrass tunnels. Except Tallulah skinny pig who doesnt like seagrass because its grassy and doesnt like fleece because its fleecy. Apart from haycubes and hiding under her handsome furry husboar there's not much she does like in the way of furniture, unless she can eat it loudly while everyone else is sleeping!

Merab's Slave

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
In the cage they love fleece tunnels and pouches and wooden stick bridges. They also love seagrass toys to chew.

Outside they love being under the pan stand in the kitchen