• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Guinea pig lead and Harness what should i do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting my two guineapigs:sugar and spice,a lead and a harness each but lots of people have mixed comments some people say yes theyre great but some people say my guinea pig hated it ! so if any of you guys have one let me know what its like please ! i really need to know if i should buy one :)

I bought one and tried it then I read somewhere that as they startle easy they run and on a lead they can break bones I never use it and never will

ok thanks for the no's i guess it would be a bad idea x :(
nutmeg i think you sold me sugar and spice in about may ? do you remember me or was this someone else ? spice is the daughter of sugar and theyre identical ! ginger and black and the mum used to be called picnik and the baby was called babe ? remember ? or was this someone else please get back to me :)

I never knew they were harmful :| I used to put one on Terry when I first started bringing him indoors, I didn't lead him round or anything with it just put it on in case he decided to run away I had something to slow him so I could grab him.. thankfully he never ran away I consider myself lucky!
I would suggest if you want to get them out for a run around/be close to them get an indoor run which you can sit in with them without the risk of them running away. :))

ok thanks for the no's i guess it would be a bad idea x :(
nutmeg i think you sold me sugar and spice in about may ? do you remember me or was this someone else ? spice is the daughter of sugar and theyre identical ! ginger and black and the mum used to be called picnik and the baby was called babe ? remember ? or was this someone else please get back to me :)

Hiya, Picnic and Babe were Sokel rescue guinea pigs that I was fostering. You adopted them from me on 12th June. Nice to hear from you again. Glad you have had second thoughts about the lead! :) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back