• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinea Pig Live Video Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carma Violet

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am seriously considering starting a Live web feed of my Guinea Pigs, and I was just wondering wether people would be interested in watching them and their antics.

-Carma

It would definitely be very handy to see what other people's piggies do.

It would definitely be very handy to see what other people's piggies do.

Well, after breif consultation with one of my geeky friends, I should be able to at least load 1 hour video clips for now. Might be less than that depending on how interesting the girls want to be.

I think this would be a nice resource to have, I could keep an archive of all the interesting behaviours, maybe do a 3am early morning recording to see what they get up to in the wee small hours.

-Carma

Well, seems to be a go-er. I am hoping to arrange having a different Piggie family for every day of the week. This should keep things interesting, and also prevent anyone person from having too much of a commitment.

I want this to be a tool for everyone. So if anyone would like to volenteer please let me know, obviously there are some restrictions in terms of web camera quality, your PC's RAM and also your bandwidth.

P.S I am by no means a computer wizz, I am just quoting this from my mate who is helping me with all the techy stuff. I will be building the website for this. Mind you if anyone here is able to help, please let me know, the more help the better!

Lets help to make our little piggies famous!

-Carma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back