Guinea Pig Magazine..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxy&nibbles

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone knows when the next issue of the guinea pig magazine comes out please? I'm dying to get my mits on it hehe

I think its around 20th Jan? Don't quote me on that though, I've left mine in the car so can't check the exact date. :)

Sometime in January; it's currently being prepared to go in print. ;)

I need to start buying this magazine :) seems to be popular with the piggy people

You can subscribe to the magazine either in a print or a cheaper online version, or you can buy it in pets@home branches. It appears two monthly (6 issues per year). You've got everything in there: title piggy story, rescue stories, a vet clinic story, the health A-Z, an expert page for subscribers' problems, a different breed in each issue, subscribers' pics, a memorial page for your passed away piggies, a regular column about the real Olga da Polgas/behind the stories by Michael Bond etc. etc.. And of course, picture Tidbits from my Tribe. :D

A subscription makes a good birthday or Christmas present, by the way... You can find a free taster sample on the website if you want to have a look first: http://www.guineapigmagazine.com/

You can subscribe to the magazine either in a print or a cheaper online version, or you can buy it in pets@home branches. It appears two monthly (6 issues per year). You've got everything in there: title piggy story, rescue stories, a vet clinic story, the health A-Z, a different breed in each issue, subscribers' pics, a memorial page for your passed away piggies, a regular column about the real Olga da Polgas/behind the stories by Michael Bond etc. etc.. And of course, picture Tidbits from my Tribe. :D

A subscription makes a good birthday or Christmas present, by the way... You can find a free taster sample on the website if you want to have a look first: http://www.guineapigmagazine.com/

Sounds fab! I'll get a copy next time I'm near pets at home. Your avatar picture by the way makes me 'aww' every time I see it! Baby pig is wearing a Christmas hat! :))

Sounds fab! I'll get a copy next time I'm near pets at home. Your avatar picture by the way makes me 'aww' every time I see it! Baby pig is wearing a Christmas hat! :))

Thanks! It is one of my favourite pictures when I had my surprise baby 3 years ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back