Guinea Pig Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

aimzer

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Where can I but The Guinea Pig Magazine from? Had a look in a tesco but they don't have it :(
Would prefer to buy it rather than order online if anyone knows shops that stock it :)

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
Sadly my local pets at home don't stock it! Grr, going to have to have a rummage around!

Reaction score
There is a possibility the bigger whsmiths may sell it. Thu usually stock magazines for all different hobbies.

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
I'll have a look next week, we have a huge WHsmiths in town. Thank you!

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
Ok, thank you. I have looks in the pets at home's around us, but our local one said they have never stocked it. I think I may end up subscribing online.

aimzer

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I managed to get a copy from my nearest P@H today. I was surprised they had it as it's not a big branch!

Galaxy&nibbles

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My pets at home had it last month but it still hasn't arrived in my branch yet :-( it was meant to go on sale on 10th jan.

Dindypig

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Sadly my local pets at home don't stock it! Grr, going to have to have a rummage around!
Hi, can you tell me which P@H branch it is and we will try and get it in there through our distributors.

My pets at home had it last month but it still hasn't arrived in my branch yet :-( it was meant to go on sale on 10th jan.
They would have had it by Friday 11th but stock may not have been put out yet. It all depends on the staff at the branch and how busy they are.

It is now also stocked at many branches of The Pet Hut

If anyone has a branch near them that doesn't stock it or runs out before you can get a copy, please go to www.guineapigmagazine.com and let us know.

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
Hi, it was Pets At Home Wigan. Couldn't find it anywhere on shelf, asked at the till and the guy said they didn't stock it. Didn't really look like he had a clue to be honest!

Galaxy&nibbles

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
i asked about 3 different days for it and they just said it hadn't been relieveres yet and don't know when they'll have it. I will e going again tomorrow for it :-) I'm dying to get my hands on it and if judging by the last one my piggies can't wait to get their paws on it either!

Dindypig

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi, it was Pets At Home Wigan. Couldn't find it anywhere on shelf, asked at the till and the guy said they didn't stock it. Didn't really look like he had a clue to be honest!
We will check it out for you. Wigan should have copies, it's big enough.

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
Yes, definitely. I probably just got a dudd member of staff.

Dindypig

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
i asked about 3 different days for it and they just said it hadn't been relieveres yet and don't know when they'll have it. I will e going again tomorrow for it :-) I'm dying to get my hands on it and if judging by the last one my piggies can't wait to get their paws on it either!
Which branch was this? We can hassle the distributor.

Status
Not open for further replies.