Guinea Pig Magazine

flowerfairy

Forum Donator 2017/18
Reaction score
Mine too! I love it! Had a quick look through. Will sit in the guinea pig room withna cuppa tomorrow and have a good read.

A reminder would be great, thanks. Not going to go for those back issues any more.

piggieminder

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Mine came this afternoon, the sun on the back yard was warmer than most of last summer. Sat on the back step with a cuppa in and had a read of the magazine. It was lovely to see so many forum members in it.

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
I finally got time to sit and read mine this evening.
@Flutterby your piece brought me to tears. You have been so brave in writing about your ordeal and so generous in your praise of the forum. I’m still choked. Xx
Thank you. I just wanted everyone to know how amazing you guys are x

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Alison has done a great job of getting all the forum pictures in! They make a wonderful illustration in showing the range of naming ideas - a great punch of gorgeousness indeed! Thank you again to all of you who have contributed!

Great thanks to @Flutterby for your moving story and for the glowing endorsement of our forum!
I had the special pleasure of doing the proofreading of it, but of course I wasn't allowed to tell!

Only got my own magazine this afternoon...

Powerpigs

PHOTO COMPETITION WINNER
Forum Donator 2017/18
Reaction score
Oh my! I completely forgot to renew my subscription, and I've been busy thus off the forum for a bit, and now I come here to find that my boys are in print and I do not have a copy! Off to subscribe asap :nod:

CavyConnoisseur

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Can anyone screenshot or take a photo of the guinea gallery issue 43 march-april 2018? My piggy is in it (my profile picture) and I'm not able to buy the magazine until next week, waah! :mal:

Tiamolly123

Forum Donator 2017/18
Reaction score
Swissgreys a humorous post would be fantastic. I've got a soft spot for Eddie, & his blueberries. Are they out for him yet?