• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinea Pig Menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahWonderland

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
Just wondering What everyones menu is for there piggies!
Mine have pellets and hay of course but for veggies....
-Carrot.
-Celery
-Bell Peppers
-Cucumber
-Baby Cos Lettuce
Sometimes veggies/fruit.
-Dill
-Corriander
-Parsley
-Apple
-Orange

Am I feeding them enough?
Or not enough ?
Should I take away any?
Add Any?
Thank You everyone! :D.

I have a weekly schedule for mine, they get mostly lettuce of course. I also feed a few things not on it, such as they get about ten sprigs of cilantro each pig daily. (Which, please excuse me if I'm wrong, I think is called coriander in the Uk.) Also they get veggies on Saturday, which unfortunately didn't make it into the screenshot. :)) Sounds like yours get a nice assortment of veggies, I wasn't even aware piggies could have dill. I will have to try giving mine some.

Screenshot_2017-04-24-14-30-38_kindlephoto-13391308.jpg

I have a weekly schedule for mine, they get mostly lettuce of course. I also feed a few things not on it, such as they get about ten sprigs of cilantro each pig daily. (Which, please excuse me if I'm wrong, I think is called coriander in the Uk.) Also they get veggies on Saturday, which unfortunately didn't make it into the screenshot. :)) Sounds like yours get a nice assortment of veggies, I wasn't even aware piggies could have dill. I will have to try giving mine some.

View attachment 64009

Ohh i will have to buy some spinach! though funny enough my piggies hate zucchini the last time I tried to give it to them (last week, it has been months since they had it) and Jeffery dropped outside the grid of the cage, he wasn't even having it in their home haha

Ohh i will have to buy some spinach! though funny enough my piggies hate zucchini the last time I tried to give it to them (last week, it has been months since they had it) and Jeffery dropped outside the grid of the cage, he wasn't even having it in their home haha
:)):)):))
Cheeky little guy! Mine don't like it either unfortunately, but it's so cheap and pretty healthy so I'm going to keep trying. ;) I guess Jeffrey will have none of this nonsense though. :)) He sure knows how to get his opinions known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back