• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinea pig name you would love to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cavykind

Over the years I've named too many guinea pigs to count, my own and rescues...
However I've got a real fancy for calling my next girl Darla, don't know why, it's just there in my mind ::)

Do you have a name all lined up for your next guinea pig? Or a name you've always loved but just never used for one reason or another?

Barbara

Not really but I know that one day I'm defiantly going to have pigs called Crystal and Charlotte :)

Bubbles said:
Not really but I know that one day I'm defiantly going to have pigs called Crystal and Charlotte :)

I like Crystal, having studied crystal healing I'm surprised I've never used it! We had a big Chinchilla rescue bunny called Charlotte, that's a lovely name too :)

like Kellys piggy, JOVI and maybe even Richie as you can guess I'm nuts about Bon Jovi, talking about which my friend in Iowa USA has a daughter and her friends name is Jovi cool or what?

I want two called Marcus and Pilar (any other Eldorado fans here?)

Also some other cast members from Rocky Horror - Columbia, Magenta - don't think I'll use Janet and Brad though! ;D

michellemuffin said:
like Kellys piggy, JOVI and maybe even Richie as you can guess I'm nuts about Bon Jovi, talking about which my friend in Iowa USA has a daughter and her friends name is Jovi cool or what?

LOL

Same here as you know Michelle! :)

Next ones are to be called Richie or maybe Sam and Bora (sambora) :D

Also Tico! LOL

I used to have a Crystal and she was just FANTASTIC :-*; I miss her :'(

Clare x

Hey I actually need some help urgently - I got a tiny little grey and white texel boy last nite sooooo cute hes makes my heart wanna burst everytime I look at him! (Sorry for gushing!) I need a name for him macho but cute y'know?

Tried;

Womble - hes too pretty for that
Gabriel - bit posh for him
Julian - Pretty boy name - quite like it not sure
Gizmo - I don't think he's cheeky enough for this

Sorry to be so pedantic but I have to get my boys name right!

Any ideas anyone, please?

I wont say i have a name lined up for my next as I'm not planning on getting another at the mo but the moment I saw my baby girl Trudy just after she had been born i thought that i had to have her and called her Trudy straight away, it really stuck and i so glad i thought of it :) Darla is a cool name too

Nat xx

As for the texel name hmmm lets have a think (although piks would help) I like the suggestion of storm that was a good one, Cecil would be quite funny i think hehe, especially as he is grey like an old man :D

nat xx

I know piccies would help but I don't have the 'technology' - sorry! he's kinda dutch markings - grey with white band, then very very curly texel coat and very cute and only 6 wks old! You're right he does king have an old mans hair Cecil may be good or perhaps Dudley?

If I had more boys I'd call them Philip or Dave.
If I had girls I'd call them Barbara or Mabel.

;D

I had Angus' & Fergus' names chosen before i got them. As they were coming from Thistle i kept the scottish theme :)

Erm... Grey and white Texel boar?
How about... Shadow, Marble, Granite, Curly, Morris, Julius, Ruben, Oliver

I would love to use the names:

James and Lily
Mick and Keef
Jake and Elwood
and various Beatle type names that only real geekie fans would understand ;D

and I think that Huff, Puff and Blow would be great names for 3 little piggies ;D

I want a Zane after the guy on the bill, erm a Freddie because abby wouldnt let me call Eddie that errm, Maybe Hutch oh theres so many i think the greatest original one i have though is Zubin theres no other Zubins on our vets books plenty of Harrys and Eddies but no Zubins i love to be unique lol

Thanks for your suggestions everyone for a name for my new gorgeous grey / white texel babe. Phew its a tough decision I have so many names rumbling around in my head now, every programme I watched at the weekend I read the credits for inspiration! I even read the TV weekly through for ideas - sad I know! but its important isnt it?! Anyway I've decided on........Kenny ;D Apparently it means (yes I know I looked up meanings too! lol) Good looking! And he sure is!
Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back