• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinea Pig Names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scuttley is a very unusual name. How did you come by that one? It sounds like Muttley. (raspy snigger.) Drat and double drat!

I have quite a few guineas I have a group of 9 and in that group is Princess, Beauty, Buttons, Faith, Hope, Pip, Millie, Caramel and Hazel. I also have Patch and Fudge as a pair, Ginger and Honey who recently lost their friend Tilly, Rosie, Bramble and Butterscotch as a trio, Flora, Cinnamon and Bashful as a trio and finally a rare trio of boys who are 9 months called Pigwig, Pongo and Scruffy.

Then I have my bunnies Lunar and her new friend Biscuit and Poppy and hopefully our new addition Nibbles from a rescue will be her friend.

As well as these small furries we have 3 dogs and share the family horses too. Never short of things to do here :)

My kids picked the names (with me having veto power, as I did not want to have to take 'Buttface' or 'X-Wing Fighter' to the vet. And yes, those were suggested names for two of our pigs! The kids also gave them middle names, presumably because they have middle names and figured the pigs should too! So far, we have had:
Frenzy Popcorn (Frenzy out of Transformers, and Popcorn because she was a bouncy little baby and went popping all over the place.)
Linney Cupcake (Linney from Wonderpets and I'm not sure where she got Cupcake from, but she was about four at the time and insisted that the name was 'Linney Cupcake.'
Sundae Vanilla (my middle child decided that she looked like a butterscotch ice cream cone, so we named her Sundae... and Vanilla seemed to go with that.)
Hadley Cupcake (our new little one was named Hadley by my son. He is an old-school horror/sci fi fan and the name of the colony overrun by aliens in the film Aliens is Hadley's Hope, so he got the name from there. Cupcake as a middle name was in memory of Linney, as we all miss her a lot!)

Everyone has such cool names! I have Tikka, Chillia, Salsa, Mavis, Dory, Winnie, Bess and Lyza!

My guinea pigs are called Nelson, Brody and JoJo and we recently lost Winston who is the white guinea pig in my profile picture and Nelson is the black guinea pig in my profile picture :)

Lovely names. Mine are called Alby and Fudge.

I have willow and Winnie aka willow nips, nippity noo as she likes to warn you and Winnie pinkle or pinks. They answer to anything really as long as the tone of voice and promise of food is on the way. The one in the middle on my pic has since passed and was called honey. Aka honey monster as she was huge compared to the babies. Willow on the left and pinkle on the right.

My piggies all have Welsh names; you can find the list in my signature - it's too long to explain all the names and their meanings! :)

I love tv show so I named my boys darren (after Darren criss from glee) and dylan (after Dylan o'brien form teen wolf) haha

I have Marmalade,Shadow,Squidge and Ziggles and a rabbit Dexter,along with our cat Baggy and Frankie the map turtle.x

So many lovely names! People always ask me why on earth I called one of my guinea pigs Mabel! I think it's cute. :xd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back