• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinea Pig Naming Contest

Clementine

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I need a pair of names for my two female piggies that go well together. You can enter as many sets of names as you wish, two names is 1 set. I will select one set to win the competition and my piggies will be given the set of names. The prize is 1 follow. I will edit this thread saying it is over when I have enough entries, good luck!
Things to consider: I like pretty names with nice meanings. One of the piggies is hazel and white, I’m not providing the other colour.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR SET HAS NOT ALREADY BEEN ENTERED OR IT WILL BE COUNTED AS CHEATING!

Thank you for your entry Betsy, Cocoa and Bean is very cute :love: I’ve fallen in love with it already! It’s going to be one hard decision to choose! I’ll let you know if you win, and I’ve given your entry a like, as all entries receive one :)

Thank you so much for your contribution Merab’s Slave! I absolutely adore the name Esther, how did I not think of that before? And I have a friend called Evelyn so Eve is also great! I’ll let you know if I use your names! Thanks so much!

Just some more. I could go all day lol
Nutella and Fudge
Thelma and Louise
Melody and Harmony
Peaches and Cream
Hanna & Barbara
Cherry and Blossom
Peanut and Jelly
Okay I need to stop 😂
Those are great, I love all of them! Thank you so much, I’ll let you know if any of yours win :) my favourite is still sugar and spice I think though! Although I love harmony and melody too!

Maple & Syrup
Flora & Fauna
Honey & Bea

Our two are called Alisa & Aria. Alisa is an anagram of the first letters of our names, Aaron, Luke, Ian, Samantha & Ava. Aria is an angel in a cartoon game my daughter loves and by coincidence the bad Angel is called Alisia so nearly the same.

Maple & Syrup
Flora & Fauna
Honey & Bea

Our two are called Alisa & Aria. Alisa is an anagram of the first letters of our names, Aaron, Luke, Ian, Samantha & Ava. Aria is an angel in a cartoon game my daughter loves and by coincidence the bad Angel is called Alisia so nearly the same.
That name mash up was an excellent idea, I love all the names so much that you've come up with, my favourite would be Honey & Bea, although a good friend of mine is called Bea so that could get confusing... But it might work! And I'll definitely consider the other two as well, I love Maple and Syrup! I'll let you know if one of your names is chosen! :) Thank you so much!

That name mash up was an excellent idea, I love all the names so much that you've come up with, my favourite would be Honey & Bea, although a good friend of mine is called Bea so that could get confusing... But it might work! And I'll definitely consider the other two as well, I love Maple and Syrup! I'll let you know if one of your names is chosen! :) Thank you so much!
Good luck choosing a name but I am sure that once you have them home with you and you see their little personalities the names will come to you. My eldest son didn't have a name for two weeks as we couldn't decide and his middle name we argued about right up until we were in the registrars room registering his birth 😂

Bella and Bessie
Penny and pipper
Willow and Wendy
It doesn’t matter which name goes with which

I always like little old lady names, like Betsy, Enid, Wilma, Nancy or Bea, or flower names like Pansy, Poppy, Daisy etc.

(Also, I appreciate that these aren’t sets of names, but I consider them mix and match)

Bella and Bessie
Penny and pipper
Willow and Wendy
It doesn’t matter which name goes with which
Oooh! Nice xx I love Penny and Piper and I also think Bella and Bessie are adorable! I will definitely consider them and will let you know if your names are chosen!

I always like little old lady names, like Betsy, Enid, Wilma, Nancy or Bea, or flower names like Pansy, Poppy, Daisy etc.

(Also, I appreciate that these aren’t sets of names, but I consider them mix and match)
I love Betsy too, thank you! Maybe Betsy and Bessie!

Back