• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Guinea pig online shops?

MiloAndJake

Junior Guinea Pig
Hey just wondering if any of you know any amazing online boutiques that sell guinea pig toys and accessories. Would love to have a browse 👀

PigglePuggle

Adult Guinea Pig
Ziggys Piggys and Cavy Couture have some love soft fleecy furnishings like pigloos and tunnels and cuddle couches, you can choose your own fabrics (Cavy Couture has a unicorn rainbow print fabric, Ziggy has some cool zebra and leopeard print designs).

cavy-couture

Forum Donator 2017/18
Ziggys Piggys and Cavy Couture have some love soft fleecy furnishings like pigloos and tunnels and cuddle couches, you can choose your own fabrics (Cavy Couture has a unicorn rainbow print fabric, Ziggy has some cool zebra and leopeard print designs).
Well I did have some unicorn patterned cotton, but somebody had the last of it - Can't think who that might have been though? :whistle: but luckily I have got plenty of others :nod:

PigglePuggle

Adult Guinea Pig
@cavy-couture we just ordered some more tunnels because the unicorn tunnel is the only piece of furniture Jezebel and Clover think is too posh to pee in, there were 3 fat piggies trying to sleep in there yesterday all at the same time!

cavy-couture

Forum Donator 2017/18
@cavy-couture we just ordered some more tunnels because the unicorn tunnel is the only piece of furniture Jezebel and Clover think is too posh to pee in, there were 3 fat piggies trying to sleep in there yesterday all at the same time!
Thank you for the order :)

I only wish my Boys were as civilised- there's nothing they won't pee on! :lol!:

Last edited:

Betsy

Forum Donator 2017/18
Good Luck - Hope you get lots of Bids! :nod:
Thanks so do I. I only have 215 items listed at the mo. Most of them are "Buy it Now" but not many people are! I need to get listing! Usually I have over 300 on but haven't caught back up from when I was on holiday a few weeks back.