Guinea pig poo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CiaraPatricia

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
You know how sometimes guinea pigs poo on your lap, and you just pick the poo up and put it somewhere for a while . . . cos it's just dry poo, it's not smelly or sticky or anything!

Well I had my two babies on my lap and they pooped a lot being babies, so I put the poohs on the coffee table. I went to put the guinea pigs back in with their mom and my little brother sat on the couch and was eating cereal.

Then he noticed the poo . . . and was like "Ciara! You left poo on the table!" :)) rolleyes

I was going to clean them up, honestly!

JayceeStar

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That happens to me too! :)) Buddy left a pile behind the christmas tree last month! And Bailey poops all the time so whenever we have cuddles, I end up with a little "poo pile"!

HairlessWillow7

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
lol, my piggies poo like that all the time :)) My Willow likes to walk back to the room her cage is in, and she left a poo trail one time! :))

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
ha ha i know.....awwww and how sad to be sooooo desperate you would go to great lengths to eat a poo like by getting in the cage or something doh :{

Hanwombat

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Usually if I have Lentil out on the floor every step he living a little 'present' :p .. Jake wont poo whilst hes out as hes a good boy ;) and well Bounty poos all over the place hehe

PopcornPigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just sweeped Frazzle's cage out and well, lets say he's fine after his op poo-wise! I have half a dust pan full of them.. and while I was sweeping them up he thought he'd run around and make some more appear..

Status
Not open for further replies.