• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinea Pig Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

I was thinking we have all introduced ourselves but our piggies dont have a profile so we could do one for them...

Name: Zubin-Khan (Zubin) ;D
sex: Male/Boar
Colour:Black, White and Ginger
Breed: Crested
Indoor or Outdoor?: Indoor
Bonded?: No was to Rudi but he died then to Griffin but he died
Sound heard the most: None he doesnt speek
Fav toy:Pigloo
Fav Veg:Cucmber or carrot
Piggies Story: My mum bought me Zubin when i passed my GCSE's to be a friend with my 3 year old Rudi but they used to fight alot still friends though, then Rudi passed away and he was lonely so we got him Rik-Griffin (Griffin) who he loved but sadly he passed away and we got Harold (Harry) but they are too aggressive towards each other to be together, Zubin is FAST! and very very shy doesnt speak much but rumbles every chance he gets hes very cuddly to everyone especially my nan!

Name: Harold(Harry) :D
Sex:Male/Boar
Colour:White with a choc patch round the eye
Breed: Dont no i think theres a pew in his family somewhere
Bonded?: No. the idea was to bond with Zubin but theres no chance to aggressive
Sound heard the most: None hes shy
Fav toy:Chube
Fav Veg: Corn and Cucumber
Piggies Story: I bought Harold (Harry) to be friends with Zubin but hes to aggressive he bit me nad drew blood on the first day he was here but has calmed down a great deal he absoloutly loves grass and popcorns none stop at the sight of my bunnie (there not together bunnys approach the run) he loved his Chube but is quite happy to have cuddle he twitters alot and chatters but if you ignore him he stops lol

Theres my piggies profile x

Just realised that alot of people have way over 5 piggies may take them a while lol

Good idea! But like you said some people got more than 5! It'll take me ages to do 11! I think Michelle has 27 piggies!
Think most of peoples info on their piggies is mixed up somewhere anyway! LOL

Only do the two boys- the rest is in a post made much earlier somewhere! Take me forever!

Name: Tonic, Tonni, Ton-Ton, dumpling
Male
Colour: Black with bits of ginger.. he's also got the odd grey hair!
Breed: Satin Black
Bonded?: Best mates with Jin, on own for a year, now with Guinea
Sound heard the most: Squeaks when he's hungry and likes talking
Fav toy: He's not into that
Fav Veg: Cucmber or dry food
Piggies Story:
I got him to keep Jin company, hence the name!
Tons a poser, loves the camera.. My best mate..

Name: Guinea, Guin, Sweet Pea
Male
Colour: Gingery brown with a white crest
Breed: American crested satin
Bonded?: with Uncle Ton
Sound heard the most: squeaks when he's not with Ton
Fav toy: the ball they got in the hutch
Fav Veg: Cabbage
Piggies Story:
Ratties first lot of babs, he loves his Uncle Ton and he's a chef!

Great idea ;D

Here is my rabble lol

Name: Benidorm (beni, ben ben yogi bear lol)
Male
Colour: Ginger with a white stripe
Breed: unknown
Indoor or Outdoor?: indoor
Bonded?: Nope he was bonded with Bokki but they had a big fight with Munchkin came here
Sound heard the most: wheeks and cooos with hes having a cuddle
Fav toy: toilet rolls
Fav Veg: cucumber and apple
Piggies Story:
Benidorm and Bokki came to me from a friend who couldn't look after them anymore, she had only had them a week. When Beni first came to me he had horrible bite wounds and his ears were ripped, this was from been in with other piggies at PAH. But now after lots of TLC he is the most loving piggie in the world and me and him are best friends, He is very naughty though and likes to cause mischief wherever he goes lol.

Name: Bokki (fuzz, Bok bok, fuzzy wuzzy)
Male
Colour: white and cream
Breed: Sheltie
Bonded?: Nope he was bonded with Benii but they had a big fight with Munchkin came here
Sound heard the most: wheeks chattering
Fav toy: his wooden ball
Fav Veg: cucumber and grapes
Piggies Story:
Benidorm and Bokki came to me from a friend who couldn't look after them anymore, she had only had them a week. Booki is the most mischevious of the three and often likes to destroy his cage and chuck poops at me and matt ;D. He popcorns 99% of the time and runs round the cage really fast, hes just a gorgeous fuzzy bundle of mischief but hes loads of fun to watch.

Name: Munchkin (munch - bunch, munchy, munch)
Male
Colour: dark brown,
Breed: coronet
Bonded?: Nope he hates other pigs
Sound heard the most: wheeks all the time lol
Fav toy: toilet rolls
Fav Veg: cucumber and celery
Piggies Story:
Me and Matt adopted Munchkin from a girl who couldn't look after him any more, we drove all the way to Southampton to get him, he is a lovely piggie, we had our ups and downs at first as he was biting but once he got used to us he is a lovely gentle piggie that has the loudest wheek i have ever heard on a piggie lol. When hes going for it you can hear him outside lol. He is very cheeky aswell.

Sorry if i went on a bit lol

Love
Claire
x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!

Name: Princess; Princess Guinea, poopie face
Female
Colour: Black, white and brown
Breed: Shorthaired
Bonded?: nope
Sound heard the most: Squeaks when she wants to come out the cage
Fav toy: A spongebob head I tore off my sock!
Fav Veg: Lettuce
Piggies Story:
I was so depressed about losing my last piggy. My boyfriend took me to the pet store. We acually were looking for a boy and started calling piggies random. none of the pther piggies looked up except her! Then we found out she was a girl and my boyfriend named her! Yay!

Name: Kurama
sex: Boar
Colour:Broken (Golden Agouti, Red)
Breed: Abyssinian
Sound heard the most: grunts when he's picking poos
Fav toy: his old Charmander stuffy that he doesn't have anymore
Fav Veg: carrots
Piggies Story: Rama was born here. He is his father and mother's youngest son and the first born with any of his fathers colors.

Name: Procyan
Colour:Broken (Pink Eyed Orange, White)
Breed: Abyssinian/Peruvian
Sound heard the most: clanging when he steals the water bottle hangy thing when I'm off getting him water
Fav toy: pigloo
Piggies Story: Cyan is the only living son of his mother but he has 3 sisters and 1 half brother and 2 half sisters.

Name: Kiba
Colour: White
Sound heard the most: chirping
Fav toy: pigloo, it goes everywhere with him (imagine a piggy/turtle cross)
Piggies Story: Kiba is the only one of my beloved Keo's children who stayed with me. He keeps me up at night chirping before bad weather and his best friend is Bastian.

Name: Bastian Noel
Colour: Broken (Cream, Black, White)
Breed: Ridgeback
Sound heard the most: rumbling as he harrasses Cyan through their common wall
Fav toy: Kiba's pigloo (he rides around on top while Kiba's "turtling" it around the cage)
Piggies Story: Bastian came here after my precious Solomon died. Once I saw him he had to be mine. For the first 3 days he was here he didn't make a sound. After that I couldn't shut him up. He's highly intellegent, unendingly curious, and extremely hyperactive. He's difficult to keep entertained for more than a few seconds. He figures out those puzzle type educational small animal toys in a matter of seconds and then he's back to telling the world how bored he is. The only thing that finally was able to keep him quiet was when he moved in with his best frend Kiba.

Name: Katura
sex: Sow
Colour: Dilute Agouti
Sound heard the most: not much, she's really quiet
Fav toy: pigloo (the top to be exact)
Piggies Story: Little Kat is the youngest child of her parents. She was meant to go live with a friend of mine but it has been decided that she will stay with me forever now. I'm very glad about that because she is such a sweetie.

Name: Kyomi
Colour: Broken (Golden Agouti, Red, White)
Sound heard the most: not much, she's quiet too
Piggies Story: Ky is a princess. She was supposed to go with her aunt, Little Kat, to my friend's as well but she's staying now too. She has the prettiest eyes I've ever seen.

Name: Mordecai
Colour: Broken (Pink Eyed Lilac, White)
Breed: Ridgeback/Abyssinian/Peruvian
Sound heard the most: the water bottle ball, he likes to play with it *rolls eyes*
Fav toy: water bottle
Piggies Story: Morde nearly died as his birth. I gave him and his siblings their first breaths so they hold a very special place in my heart. Morde is just like his dad and too smart for his own good. He's much sweeter than Bastian though.

Name: Little Soli
Colour: Broken (Golden Agouti, Red, White)
Sound heard the most: her chewing the cage bars (a new habit she's started that I'm not pleased with)
Fav toy: her jingle balls
Piggies Story: Soli was named for her grandfather who died just before her birth. She is worth a small fortune. I know this because I paid it in vet bills when she was pregnant and I nearly lost her. Soli is a queen and EXPECTS you to bow to her and bend to her every desire. She is a mess but I love her so much.

Name: InuYasha
Colour: Broken (Black, White)
Breed: Peruvian
Sound heard the most: not much, he's a quiet one
Piggies Story: Inu was not what I wanted but I couldn't resist him. I went for an Aby but came home with him. He was just too sweet to say no to and being older, noone wanted him. Inu is the best pig for grooming. He lets me do whatever I want to him. That could be because he gets the most grooming.

Name: Kagome
Colour: Broken (Black, Cream)
Breed: Sheba Mini Yak
Sound heard the most: terrified screams when she's harrassing Kiki
Fav toy: Care Bear stuffies
Piggies Story: Kagome has beautiful long hair, when she and her cagemates aren't eating it. When she was younger, before she started barbering, or well, before it hung down so she could reach it I suppose I should say, she had this adorable spike on her rump that stuck straight up in the air.

Name: Jordan
Colour: Broken (Dilute Aougti, Cream, White)
Sound heard the most: wheeking for food
Fav toy: jingle balls
Piggies Story: Jordy was the "extra" piggy from my first litter. She was supposed to be shared by me and my nephew and spend one week in his room and one in mine but it never happened. She quickly became just mine and I love her so much. She was the first piggy I taught to jump through a hoop.

Name: Keoki
Colour: Self Pink Eyed White
Breed: Ridgeback/Abyssinian/Peruvian
Sound heard the most: screaming when Kagome is picking at her
Piggies Story: Kiki, like her brother, is very special to me after her traumatic birth the day after my birthday. Kiki is my special piggy. She has slight torticulis and these odd white spots in her eyes. She is terribly unique and a total cuddle bug.

Name: Sellabell
Colour: Dilute Agouti
Sound heard the most: wheeking when I walk in the room
Piggies Story: Sellabell is the oldest son of his parents. He got his toenail ripped out when he was younger and now it is forever crooked. He is very sweet and extremely passive.

Name: Frosty
Colour: Broken (Dilute Agouti, Cream, White)
Sound heard the most: she rarely makes a sound
Piggies Story: Frosty is a sweet little girl may nephew chose. She's an amazing piggy and puts up with so much. She is the matriarch of my pack and she so easily fits the image of a sweet old grandma.

Name: Kimono
Colour: Tortoise Shell
Breed: English Crested
Sound heard the most: wheeking for dinner
Piggies Story: Kimi is a sweetie. My nephew saw her and fell in love instantly. She is one of the cutest piggies I know and she's so tiny compared to the rest of the pack.

Name: Wiggy
Sex: Boar
Colour: Agouti
Sound heard the most: Wheeking for food and cuddles
Fav toy: Green Pigloo
Fav Veg: Lettuce & Kale!
Piggies Story: I rescued Wiggy and his brother, Scrumpy from Bobtails Rescue on January 1st. He was mis-treated by his previous owners and it has been a bit hard getting them to settle in since they haven't been handled or cared for correctly for two years of there life. However now, they are defiantly settled in and one of the most friendliest pair of piggies I know!

That's all I have time to do now - Will do Scrumpy, Scooby, Chester & Duddly later.

Name: Charlie-Parsley
sex: Male (N)
Colour: Lemon Agouti
Indoor or Outdoor?: Indoor - always has been
Bonded?: Yes. First to Choccie, but they fought and were split. Then to Tuppence, then Lottie and Jasmine.
Sound heard the most: Silent wheek (it is a noise, believe me!) and biting the cage bars
Fav toy: Orange plush bone.
Fav Veg: I guess it has to be DILL.
Piggies Story: Bought from a pet store in 2003. In short, he saved my life. Very long story though so i won't get into it.

Name: Tuppence-Poppy
sex: Female
Colour: Broken (white, chocolate, tan)
Breed: Coronet
Bonded?: To Charlie, Lottie and Jasmine.
Sound heard the most: Silent wheek
Fav toy:
Fav Veg: DILL!
Piggies Story: Bought from a pet store in North Yorkshire in August 2004. Scruffy little madam she was back then, but she grew into a stunner who mesmerises the majority of piggy people worldwide. Very feisty! She has a fan-club currently being set up (seriously).

Name: Lottie-Primrose
Colour: Black and Tan
Breed: English
Bonded?: Yes, to Charlie, Tuppy and Jasmine.
Sound heard the most: Excruciatingly loud wheeks.
Fav toy: Probably her pink plush bone.
Fav Veg: DILL!
Piggies Story: Adopted from Green Fields Rescue in June 2005. She was dumped at a vets by a children's nursery who neglected her and her bunny 'friend' for a week during the holidays. The rabbit had burnt feet, and both had not eaten for a week. Lottie stayed at the rescue just one night before I reserved her and took her home two days after she arrived.

Name: Jasmine-Peaches
Colour: Broken - Tan, White and Chocolate
Breed: English
Bonded?: To CHarlie, Tuppy and Lottie.
Sound heard the most: Very loud wheeking and a lot of whining.
Fav toy: Plastic step/stool
Fav Veg: Dill!
Piggies Story: Meena was part of a large group left to breed. There were about 15-20 guineas in five very small hutches. Jasmine was the most beautiful, unusual guinea out of the group. I adopted her in July 2005 after 3 months of pregnancy watch at Green Fields Rescue. To sum Jaz up in one word is impossible. In two words it would be bonkers and irritating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back