• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinea pig quirks, blue eyes and 3 nipples!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As some of you may know, I am the owner of 3 delightful boars. This topic is rather random but I was wondering if my Rodney is a rarity as he has 3 nipples! Lol, is this unusual? Also, Barney has blue eyes, are blue eyes common?

Post your guinea pig's quirks here! :)

Neither is common, but not unknown.

I would love to see a pic of the piggy's blue eyes. Hint, hint... :rose

Daisy has three nipples. The third is really small and I found it when she had her first bath and all her hair was flat. She also has a bony lump on her chest which feels a bit as if her ribcage isn't quite right but she has always had it and the vets aren't bothered by it.

IMAG0456.jpg

Herberts blue eye hes now fast asleep on my tummy wrapped in a small fleece xoxo

Hi,

never heard of the three nipple thing, but one of my baby piggies who is white has dark eyes with a tinge of blue:))

my Frankkie is a pure white himi with blue eyes. They tend to look odd in a flash photography so i ahven't got many pics of him without those weird-looking eyes...

I teach a girl who had 6 fingers on each hand when she was born (both 6ths were removed as boneless) ...

Malcolm has . . . a tail, yes, a tail. It's very small, smaller than a hamster's tail, but it's definitely a tail.

(so far, he hasn't grown any horns yet, but I wouldn't be surprised!) :))

Malcolm has . . . a tail, yes, a tail. It's very small, smaller than a hamster's tail, but it's definitely a tail.

(so far, he hasn't grown any horns yet, but I wouldn't be surprised!) :))

I hope Malcolm is your piggie, not your son!

She is absolutely gorgeous! And check out those baby blues - how pretty!

I know this is an old thread but I randomly found it when searching for "guinea-pigs with 3 nipples" (making a website about guinea-pigs :P) and I wanted to say...

I have a guinea-pig called Erin and she has 3 nipples as well! She's my little "Freak of Nature" :) lol

Aw the blue eyed pigs are so pretty!

My rabbit Evie has one eye that's half brown half blue, and one brown, cos she carries the Vienna gene (for BEW). It's so pretty :)

No weird quirks with my pigs though, I don't think . . .

One of the mange rescue piggies, Pumpkin, from last summer had 4 nipples!
DSC_0595.jpg

The two above are very small but definitely there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back