• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinea Pig Safe Boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavy_Slave

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm looking to start a business, and I wont divulge too many details until the website is up and running! but i was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere that sells guinea pig safe boxes, that would be sturdy enough to send in the post! i was going to use paper mache, but then realised i wanted that packaging to be guinea pig safe! i dont have a HUGE budget, maye £25 for 100 boxes? also these boxes would have to be either in the UK or be able to be shipped to the UK!

They would need to be roughly 4l x 3w x 2h! this is in inches hehe!

Thanks for reading! byeeee!

xxxxx

i bought a pack of plain brown cardboard boxes off ebay once. maybe try there? :)

i bought a pack of plain brown cardboard boxes off ebay once. maybe try there? :)
have tried that.. not much showing up that looks business ready... they all seem to be house moving boxes and stuff! ok for just my piggies, but I'll be using them as packaging, so maybe not! have to look presentable hehe! :)

What about boxes designed for cake slices ? ( Weddings/Christenings).

I have seen some on Amazon that measure 3x2x1 I can't paste the link but if you search for wedding cake box you should find some.

have tried that.. not much showing up that looks business ready... they all seem to be house moving boxes and stuff! ok for just my piggies, but I'll be using them as packaging, so maybe not! have to look presentable hehe! :)

they were sturdy packing boxes. in postage and packing supplies sections - lots of packaging ones, cake ones etc :) not sure on how small they go though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back