• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinea Pig Shampoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wally & Blaze

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
can anybody recommend a good shampoo please? Ive read the thread about bathing but the link to gorgeous guineas won't work and my 2 new boys who came home today really could do with a bath once they have settled in.

The Hay Experts website is what you need as they sell gorgeous guineas shampoos, alongside hay, food, toys, cage cleaners, Xeno mite trearment, nail clippers, brushes......etc. etc.! Quick delivery and very helpful if you need to phone them.

Thank you all, I i will order some as they are very smelly boys at the moment! Lol

I love 'Just for Boars', it's lovely!

I've used Nizoral, T-Gel and Gorgeous Guineas shampoos in the past (T-Gel is our usual) and one of my long haired boys came out best using Head and Shoulders! Nothing else kept his hair in good condition but it's not one I'd recommend normally!

I love the Gorgeous Guineas range :) Nice mild and natural x

They do sound lovely, can't wait to try it out, seem to be very popular! Just hope my piggies enjoy the experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back