• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinea Pig shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi we have three Guinea pigs and my daughter would love to enter them into some shows. She is not focussed on winnning, she wants to have a fun day and meet other Guinea Pig owners too. We are after fun shows I suppose. Where is the best place to find information about shows?
Are they fun to go to?
Do Guinea pigs enjoy them?
What kind of classes are there?
We are in the UK, in the Midlands.

Julie xx

HI and welcome :)
We are a pro rescue forum, so we don't discuss breeding or shows. (have a look in the rules and this will help you)
Hope to see some pics of your little ones soon, everyone here loves looking at piggie pigtures drool
Hope you enjoy the forum, look forward to chatting soon

Glynis, Velvet and Onyx x

Ok, sorry I didn't realise. I won't menton it again.
Julie xx

hi and welcome to the forum. :) Agricultural shows are fun as they have a pet class. :) I think the piggies are judged on cleanness, healthiness and friendliness. There are many agri shows in the summer time. Personally i wouldn't take my girls but some guinea pigs do enjoy all the attention. x)

Last edited:
she wants to have a fun day and meet other Guinea Pig owners too.

Julie xx

Hi Julie, you could visit a local rescue - lots of piggies to meet, lots to learn and far nicer than looking at pigs in boxes in a tent all day.

Suzy x

hi and welcome to the forum. :) Agricultural shows are fun as they have a pet class. :) I think the piggies are judged on cleanness, healthiness and friendliness. There are many agri shows in the summer time. Personally i wouldn't take my girls but some guinea pigs do enjoy all the attention. x)

Note from Admin

As has already been pointed out, this forum does not permit discussion on breeding or showing. I am now going to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back