• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinea pig sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hairdi

:) This is a "just out" sign my friend has done for guinea pigs, its not even out on her website ! www.dandilion-doodles.piczo.com. The price is £3.50, just say you have seen it on the forum if you would like on. :)

img073.jpg

The photo has come up on my screen, why hasn`t it on anyone else ? Anybody know why ?

yesssssssssssss its lovely I want one to put by the front door, everyone knows me as the guinea pig lady so to make sure they all know, a lovely sign is perfect, will order one thanks for that :)

your friends website is unavailable, kept trying but will try again tomorrow wont give up, :(

Yes I can see it ,it looks great.
Carol C

:) Jeanette is doing a new website, so if you would like a sign for sure let me know and I will past your email address on to her and she will contact you. :)

Hairdi

I'll be having one of those. They are stunning, what a talented frind you have :D

Barbara

got it to today and another little one as a surprise they are both gorgous, all of you order one you wont be disappointed thanks for letting us know hairdi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back