• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Guinea Pig Sneezing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

carla-1990

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
One of my boys has started having what I think is a little sneeze :/ should I be worried?

helen105281

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
It could be an allergy or even dust up his nose. What is he bedded on? has he had a new type of hay recently? If it continues I would get him checked by a vet.

carla-1990

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It could be an allergy or even dust up his nose. What is he bedded on? has he had a new type of hay recently? If it continues I would get him checked by a vet.
Hes on blankets.. and got a corner with sawdust to use as toilet and a bundle of hay In the other corner :/

AuntyC

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It might be dust up his nose. Toby, one of my foster boys gives the odd sneeze when he roots around in his tray of hay, but his nostrils are clean and breathing normal. Keep a close eye and get a vet check if you are in any doubt. Basil shares the same hay tray, but has never sneezed!

Chief Guinea Pig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My two only sneeze every couple of weeks or so.

If it is everyday then I would recommend a vet visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.