• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Dental Guinea pig stopped eating. Dental appointment due in 10 days.

furryfriends (TEAS)

Forum Founder
Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Director at TEAS (East Hunsbury) Northampton
I have suggested that Simon and Kim should holiday separately! The kids would get twice as many holidays that way! Joking apart, as much as I hate them being away, they so deserve to get some family time, as they both work so hard and get very little time together as a family.

nedajaffa

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have suggested that Simon and Kim should holiday separately! The kids would get twice as many holidays that way! Joking apart, as much as I hate them being away, they so deserve to get some family time, as they both work so hard and get very little time together as a family.
He’s doing ok. I’m still syringe feeding him. He’s maintaining his weight.😊
Great news! Is he taking the syringes well? Not too much longer to go!

Bill & Ted

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Yes, it’s a wait for us too, Bill and Ted have an dental appointment on Wednesday 25th, they are eating fine at the moment, but Bill’s incisor has grown very sharp looking so out on the grass today, it might wear it down a bit x

nedajaffa

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
He’s a little more quiet than usual. Does your rollie also have teeth problems?
Yes, it’s a wait for us too, Bill and Ted have an dental appointment on Wednesday 25th, they are eating fine at the moment, but Bill’s incisor has grown very sharp looking so out on the grass today, it might wear it down a bit x
How are they both doing today? X

nedajaffa

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
One more day to go! Hope all is well? 😁