Guinea pig toys

Minipiggies

New Born Pup
Reaction score
My mum ordered some toys from Amazon for the guinea pigs, which arrived today (I am a grown up, she just got excited about new pets!) I’m not convinced about them though. I haven’t bought any ‘toys’ myself, but we have hideys/tubes/cardboard boxes etc.
The toys are made in China, but they don’t say what kind of wood they’ve used. Reviews seem to be from rabbit or hamster owners. Do you think they’re safe? I won’t give them to the piggies if there’s any doubt!

POPETPOP 5PCS Hamster Chew Toys Natural Wooden Play Toy Exercise Bell Roller Teeth Care Molar Toy for Bunny Rabbits Rats Gerbils and Other Small Animals https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07SPCJF6Q/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_d6JvFbHKSB67P

Piggies&buns

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I’d be worried about them chewing the wood and that bell coming out and being potentially hazardous.
As a rabbit owner as well as the piggies, I wouldn’t give them to any of my rabbits either

Minipiggies

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I was worried about the bells too, but I didn’t know if I was being overly cautious! I have friends with gerbils, so perhaps I’ll pass them on.

Siikibam

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
What a lovely thought ☺ You could always drop into conversation something they like as an occasional treat - a herb.

My mum is kind of converted now as well. Last time they were here she saved corn husks for the piggies 🥰😁