• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinea Pig Weight

Status
Not open for further replies.
my 4 month old girls weigh just over 600g.... but i don't know as i am no expert lol !

He sounds more around the age of my Bumble and his sisters, which are 14 weeks old and weighng around 700g :)

Momo who is three months is about 650g, and my six month old is about 350g (tiny little thing!) made sure to ask the vet if that was ok, and he said it was fine. So yeah, all shapes and sizes!

I am syring feeding hover syringe paste but i fear the worst , i just wish other people could understand how presios a guinea pig is to its keeper

l know, l just wish other people could respect our pain when they are pooly , even the vet dosent seem to understand why l am panicing so much

Reactions: TAN
I think the only people who truly understand are the others on here :-) we all love our piggies and others furries so much and they are ever so special to us. I love animals more than people..

Reactions: TAN
Sorry :lol!:Back to topic ,

personaly l never weagh mine exept to moniter them durig an illness , l beleve you can find out all you need to!
if a pig or any other animal is loosing weight , it was refered to as feeling light.

using this methord , and getting to know the overall feel of you are giving your pig a mini healt check every time you pick it up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back