Guinea Piggy Tray...Thingy! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GuineaPiggable

Ok, so I just spent the past hour turning an ugly kleenex box into a cute veggie tray for Bimbi! ;D I made it with a bag from my birthday that I got a gift in, some tape, the box, a shoe lace, and a pen. (to mark out where to cut) Oh yeah, and scissors.

If you want to make one youll need:

1 kleenex box, or tissue box
A roll of clear tape
Some paper or a gift bag (like I used) to cover up the print on the tissue box
a pen to mark out where to cut
scissors
a shoe lace (to tie it up in your guinea pigs cage)

*If youre making one*
First, get your box, and put the paper on the sides. This will take a bit, cutting the pieces to the sides and taping them right. After that, put 2 holes on each part of the top of the box, and 2 on the back. Youll loop the shoe lace (or string, if you want) through that and then you can tie it in the cage!

I love mine, I just thought of it and its great now since its kind of off the ground Bimbi cant knock it over and ruin his veggies by getting wood chips on them. ;D

Pictures of mine---------
*Note, in this first picture, cause of the flash on the camera, Bimbis eyes are red and he looks evil.
But he so isnt. <3

Tell me if you like my idea. =D

Niki

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Very clever!

Hows about doing another one but a little bigger as a hidey hole for Bimbi because piggies love to hide, or maybe you could make one to fit in a corner, which would take up less floor space for him run around

Almost forgot..............I have a question for you, where's Bimbi's hay supply? I can't see any in his cage, you do know that piggies have to have an unending supply of hay every day to help them with their digestion don't you?
Niki :)

H

hairdi

Niki said:
Very clever!

Hows about doing another one but a little bigger as a hidey hole for Bimbi because piggies love to hide, or maybe you could make one to fit in a corner, which would take up less floor space for him run around

Almost forgot..............I have a question for you, where's Bimbi's hay supply? I can't see any in his cage, you do know that piggies have to have an unending supply of hay every day to help them with their digestion don't you?
Niki :)
My guinea Pooky has allergies and can`t have hay. They are fine with lots of fruit and veg and Excel pellets.

Hairdi

Abnoba

Reaction score
Tray is a nice idea, but would just not work for me...

How mine eat veg: go to the foodbowl, drag piece of cucumber out, drag it through the woodshavings until its covered all over, then lay down and eat with delight ::)

G

GuineaPiggable

Thank you. ;D

Bimbi gets hay, but hes such a pig like as soon as its in the cage he eats it all. And I need to buy more hay right now. But yeah, Bimbi gets his hay.

He wouldnt really like a house. I mean I put one in his cage (well, try to) and he just tips it over so its like a wall and he gets stuck on one side of the cage. ::) Hes funny like that. Maybe a tunnel....

Niki

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Glad he's getting his hay and yep why not a tunnel ;D
I made mine some out of the tubes that carpet comes on so if you have a store that sells carpets near you go in and ask if they have a tube you can have - mine have got plastic ones now cos they were eating the cardboard ones, the best thing is they were free :) - the joys of having piggies :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.