• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

GUINEA PIGLOPAEDIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michele

I purchased this book about 2 weeks ago and it is so informative. Wish i hadnt bought all the other ones now. Recommend this book to everyone. Every piggy owner should own one. LOL

Yeah I think it's a really good book. They do similar '...lopedias' for various animals.

Alex

Aww, Ellie you can get them off BunnyBasics if you want one? Hehe!

out of my tons of piggy books that has got to be my most favourite and most informative also like piggy potions, another must have piggy book, I pick up lots of my books from e bay

I have this and yep its great. Also really like The Collins Family Pet Guide by Peter Gurney. i have lots of piggy books but this one I recommend as a nice cover all book. Infact when my sister got her piggys I went to Waterstone and looked through loas of piggy book as I thought I'd get her a really good one. In the end I preferred the Collins Pet guide by Peter Gurney which I had myself so I just went and bought her a copy of her own. Piglopedia is good though. Anyone else got a little library going on?

My mum has got all the Peter Gurney books! She has got an obsession with him and would be her ideal man! lol

Piglopeadia is a great book, well worth getting! You can get brand new ones on Amazon for £4-50!

Kelly and piggies xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back