• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinea Pigs In Scales

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG they are gorgeous :luv::wub::love::drool:
.... :bal: i think my pockets may need a little enlarging to fit them all in ;)

what a beautiful herd..... you do realise thats over 9kg of pure piggy gorgeousness you have there?!?!
its like the photo competition, i cant make up my mind which i like the most..... but it is a good excuse to keep going back & looking at them all :whistle:

xx

OMG they are gorgeous :luv::wub::love::drool:
.... :bal: i think my pockets may need a little enlarging to fit them all in ;)

what a beautiful herd..... you do realise thats over 9kg of pure piggy gorgeousness you have there?!?!
its like the photo competition, i cant make up my mind which i like the most..... but it is a good excuse to keep going back & looking at them all :whistle:

xx

Thank you! Always need a good excuse! :P :P

I am so jealous! They are all so cute and well behaved. Digger just kept running and moving.

Aww!

Nope not at all Kerrie, Madness here at the moment! I will post pics of the new ones when in a bit :)

Wow that's amazing, I've just seen your newbies! I have to ask, how do you spend time with them all? I find it hard with just 4 lol. Although my excuse is I have a 2 and a half year old, my hubby (post spinal surgey) and 2 dogs to look after too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back