• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Guinea pigs penis is swollen

Abbyw

New Born Pup
Reaction score
my guinea pigs penis is swollen. he is eating and drinking still, and still seems to be peeing and pooping well. but his penis is swollen, he lets me touch it no problem, he doesn’t move or make any noise when I touch it

my guinea pigs penis is swollen. he is eating and drinking still, and still seems to be peeing and pooping well. but his penis is swollen, he lets me touch it no problem, he doesn’t move or make any noise when I touch it
Take him to the vets to see what they say. Hopefully everything goes well

You will need to take your piggy to the vet, there may be an injury or infection there there needs diagnosing and treating

last night when I saw it, I gave him a warm bath and he pooped a lot. once he was out of the bath I checked again and it was gone, like he’s not swollen anymore. I checked again this morning and he’s still okay nothing is swollen

Back