• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guineapig Alarm Clock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear. I'm lucky I can wake up and manage to fall back to sleep if its not the right time and they are being naughty.

What annoys me is my little alarm Sakurai when I'm trying to sneak upstairs at 5 in the morning without being caught by the parents. She always lets them know. My own pet giving me away. V.V

Look how innocent and cute they look too! Naughty piggles!

Oh no, that's it now, it will be early get ups forever!

Reactions: Moo
I'm going to buy a large dog bowl today as the Piggie ones are not holding enough veggies for Dom, my wife said "Dom was chewing the cage bars 10 minutes after you fed him his veggies!" I was fast asleep at this point! I'm also going to put back Dom's horizontal hay rack as he just loved to sleep in this and more importantly it kept him occupied!

@Flutterby I think last nights 2nd veggie bowl wasn't enough for Dom, but I simply couldn't fit anymore in it, I cut every veggie into bite sized cubes so I could fit more in... That boy can eat!

Oh dear. I'm lucky I can wake up and manage to fall back to sleep if its not the right time and they are being naughty.

What annoys me is my little alarm Sakurai when I'm trying to sneak upstairs at 5 in the morning without being caught by the parents. She always lets them know. My own pet giving me away. V.V

Look how innocent and cute they look too! Naughty piggles!
I have no problems falling back to sleep, for me its more waking up for work afterwards :zzz:... And only being woken up at 5am would be like a dream come true.. 03:35 this morning! :eek:

Mine start doing laps of the cage, squeaking and generally making a nuisance of themselves at 5.45am, which is 15 minutes before my alarm goes off. Only problem is, I've started waking up at 5.30 am, in anticipation of being woken up by them.

Amelia Jane bites the bars all night even though I never respond!

I'm lucky. My pigs are really lazy and don't start wheeking till around 8 or 9am. Though Peaches knaws at the bars a lot.

My foster piggies live in the living room downstairs so we can't hear them much upstairs. My current single (?pregnant) sow is a quiet and well behaved girl. She has started coming up to the bars to say hi when I come down in the morning, which is really cute. She knows some veg will be in her carrier while I clean out which has made her much easier to catch! I hide the rest round her cage and in her hay-tray. I have never had a cleaner piggy, she uses her litter tray 90%of the time so I give her a fresh one at bedtime.

Hahaha! Piggy has set his time now.....there's no going back! Early mornings for the foreseeable! :))

I have no problems falling back to sleep, for me its more waking up for work afterwards :zzz:... And only being woken up at 5am would be like a dream come true.. 03:35 this morning! :eek:

:)) They're awful little stinkers aren't they? They did it again to me after my above post. Luckily the parents didn't wake. xD

How can things so small make so much noise

I've had to remove the China bowls and replace with plastic as Mr Ted started clinking the bowls together if the wheeking and bar chewing failed to get enough attention. The clinking drove me mental.

Aww, How cute!:love: My little Snickerfrit always wakes me up by playing with his toys, or calling for his little friend, Pumpkin!:zzz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back