• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guineapig cage interior designers

rp1993

Forum Donator 2022/23
Reaction score
904513AA-0256-4AE0-8CF0-B0E03A045FBB.jpegPepper would like to show off his fantastic cage design skills, here is the after and before of today’s work, as you can see they normally have a nice space to run around but the blocked in maze look is what Pepper really wants!

2AA06210-ABA0-4D39-AA82-D795B6E186AF.jpeg

A bit of that has been going on here this afternoon... "see hooman the carrot cottage should be tipped over like so, with piles of damp poop in the upper corners!"
View attachment 153555
O wow! I thought ours was bad with a bit of wee! Such monkeys arnt they! I am going to look into some wooden hides in the hope they will last a bit longer!

O wow! I thought ours was bad with a bit of wee! Such monkeys arnt they! I am going to look into some wooden hides in the hope they will last a bit longer!

Don’t bank on it! Within two hours of my two getting new wooden hides building work was already underway. The doorway was successfully renovated once both builders were on site!

Tallulah skinny pig takes pooping (and destroying and rearranging furniture) to a whole new level... the cage was completely poop scooped about 9 hours ago! But its cage cleans tomorrrow morning so she can admire her artistic bum work a bit longer :)

Tallulah skinny pig takes pooping (and destroying and rearranging furniture) to a whole new level... the cage was completely poop scooped about 9 hours ago! But its cage cleans tomorrrow morning so she can admire her artistic bum work a bit longer :)
I don’t think I could cope with the extra poo Skinny pigs create 😂

I don’t think I could cope with the extra poo Skinny pigs create 😂
Its a lot of poops, especially as she shares the cage with furry husboar Ollie who has a slightly wonky disabled bum end... sometimes he gets caecotrophs a bit stuck because his bum muscles dont work too well, then he does a special dance and plops out a big smelly glop of them all at once...!

Its a lot of poops, especially as she shares the cage with furry husboar Ollie who has a slightly wonky disabled bum end... sometimes he gets caecotrophs a bit stuck because his bum muscles dont work too well, then he does a special dance and plops out a big smelly glop of them all at once...!
Sounds delightful! You are a lucky slave😂😂😂😂

Walking along inside a cardboard box is my two's favourite pastime during floor time especially when they can get the box off the edge of the towel and then do a lovely big wee so I have to mop it up 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
O don’t even get me started, at floor time pepper loves to go for a wander off the fleece under the side board for a trip to the loo! 😂

Elvis loved a particularly hard to get to corner of the room behind the exercise bike. He'd sit there for ages and ages and leave a big pile of poos and usually a wee as well. It was like he knew it was hard to get to so he wanted to make as much mess as he could back there! 'Poopy Corner' is now blocked off 🤣🤣

Back