Guineas' christmas stockings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
what are you getting you little ones?

Mine will be having GG products, new hairbrush, a tiny red radio (because they love music). Got to think of some more goodies!

I

ilovepiggies

Well I think I will need to plan this otherwise I will end up with rather alot and no £ in my purse! :)

P

piglover

Excel dandelion treats - they love them! Little chewy star toy that they have in petsathome made of paper & willow I think, but it will look cute hanging in their cages! And of course they get to spend more time out playing becasue I'll be home on holiday yeahhhh!

gus and jack

Reaction score
Mine are getting a new C&C cage tho that will be an early xmas pressie. Other than that theyll be gettin a cuddlecup each and maybe a new wooden hidey house and some extra special veggie treats.

sarahp

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My new boy will have to have a Cuddle Cup because I daren't allow him in Leroy and Malcolms. They'll never forgive me.

But then I have to think of something for them too... can't have favourites! :D

B

Beaney

My piggys already have every hidey house/toy under the sun so I am going for a edible present. The Hay Experts sell a hamper with a large assortment of hays and toys in it and I was thinking of getting one for the piggys and the rabbit to share. The rabbit can have the willow toys etc and the piggys can munch on a mix of hays. Rather skint this year so can't get them one each or anything!

B

bramble

a stocking per hutch / cage with extra treats & toys (ive made my own , as i had to do bunnys & chins too !) dont wanna think of the ost ! but there worth every penny ;)

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
I feel awful as we'll be away :(

But he's going to be looked after by his great grandma, my mum.

I'm going to buy him a cuddle cup, lots of fresh veggies and will call him on the day :-*

Status
Not open for further replies.