• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinness & Semedo In Their New Home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, their house is so beautiful. They really seem to be enjoying it. That castle is amazing, did you make it yourself? I would love one of those for my guineas.

OOh I love your set up .

AND I love your new avatar . Are you coming to any forum meets ? I dare you to wear your costume !

(Michelle) Sadly John doesn't have the Piggy outfit, he's quite tall so things often are too short in the leg. I think he would look good in one but I think he might scare the pigs lol. Where can we find out about the Piggy meets?

Oh my, their house is so beautiful. They really seem to be enjoying it. That castle is amazing, did you make it yourself? I would love one of those for my guineas.
thank you,glad you like it,yes i made it myself,surprising what you can do with a jigsaw & a bit of plywood!

Sweet! It certainly is a castle to be proud of :) Looks like they have the perfect place to have some quite time and a place to have a good run around too :) Lovely set-up x

Cute piggies and the luxury of their own castle. How fabulous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back