• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Gus Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gus&Charlie

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My little guy is doing SO MUCH BETTER! While he has only been on his meds for two days, he's a whole new piggy! His conjunctivitis is nearly gone, his paws are clearing and his spirits are WAY up! In addition to his new 8square foot habitat, his hay dispenser arrived today and I bought him some "Timothy Gold" hay and his little reaction was beyond PRICELESS! His eyes literally lit up and the popcorning, & scurrying around his home was pure joy & instantaneous!
I'm kinda in love...

After three days of being off his antibiotics his wet sneezes returned, so back onto another round of meds we go...[emoji252][emoji170][emoji120]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back