• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Gwenivere Petal - 17.10.2010 xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura-CCC4

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My beautiful little girl lost her battle with CHF and joint problems late last night. She was an exceptional cuddler of a pig, even more so when she was ill, and she was in constant contact with either me or my mum for almost 13 hours yesterday, right up until after she passed. I noticed she was extremely tired yesterday morning and suspected the end was near, but she held on, she wouldn't give in. It wasn't until 10pm I saw the change in her eyes, when she knew she was no longer just tired, but on her way. She was very peaceful all day, and remained so as she passed.

Incidentally, it is Frankie's chosen "birthday" today. I like to think he planned a 24hr birthday bash up at the Bridge and he wanted Gwenny there. I can't explain the heartbreak of losing these two piggies, so very dear to my heart, within just 17 days of each other.

Gwenny, rest well, my sweet little angel. Thank you for being a part of my life. I love you. x

EasterGWENIVEREface.jpg

Laura we are so saddened at what you have been through over the past few weeks losing beautiful piggies in Nooshi, Frankie and now poor Gwenny 8...

Gwenny looked peaceful yesterday when we saw her she was a beautiful girl and knows how much you all loved her and that you took extremely good care of her as she went on her way to the bridge

Sleep well little lady and go on up to the bridge and party with your friends xx

Hugs to you and your family xx

so sorry to hear of your losses, big hugs to you x

I'm sorry for your loss, Laura, both you, and the two and four-legged family.

You made a world of difference to Gwenny, she got to enjoy life, food and friends way longer than most other people could ever have helped her to. She probably thanked you by staying on and loving for as long as she did, but finally decided that her time had come and you respected it.

You are a big inspiration to me, Laura!

Have fun at the bridge Gwenny and Frankie! No more meds, Gwen!

I'm so very sorry for your loss of your beautiful special girl.
RIP darling Gwenivere Petal. Run free x

I am so sorry about Gwen, such a sweet little girl, run free at the bridge baby girl xxxxxx

She must have felt so loved with all the battling you have both had lately x

Sweet, Darling Gwenivere
Your wonderful mummy tried so hard to keep you well, and without her help you would have been much more poorly quicker, and your life so much harder.
But you decided it was your time to go
Have fun at the Big Party on the otherside of the Bridge with Frankie, Peggy, Nooshi and all the other HG pigs already there
Love Becca and all the piggies here

Laura, you are an inspiration. You gave Gwenny a quality of life that very few piggy slaves could do.
Bx

This is so so sad, am really sorry Laura. RIP beautiful Gwen, have fun at there with all of the other HG piggies.

Reading this has me in tears. I am so sorry to hear about Gwen and your other piggies. It sounds like they were very much loved and well cared for. Sending hugs your way

Laura, I am so very sorry for your loss of darling Gwen. She is a beautiful was quite obviously adored.

Sleep peacefully little girl x x

Hugs to you and your mum at this difficult time x

Oh Laura...I'm so sad to hear this news. I'm so sad that dear little Gwen couldn't stay longer with you, as you clearly had such a wonderful bond, but I'm also heartened by the fact that you did enjoy such a special bond and that your time together was as lengthy as it was.

As others have said, you made the world of difference to Gwenivere and I'm sure that she wouldn't have made it to the age that she did, if she didn't have you by her side to guide her through. You did everything you could to help her live the best and fullest life she possibly could and you showered her with love the whole way through that journey. What piggy could ask for more.

Although I wasn't fortunate enough to meet her in person, beautiful little Gwenivere touched my life, through your posts, and I'm sure that many Forum members feel the same.

I'm so sorry for your loss but I know that her sweet spirit will live on, along with her special legacy of all the research you carried out into piggy heart problems and your findings and experience which will, in turn, help other pigs.

I'm sorry that Gwen had to leave but I guess that your loss is Frankie's gain, and any other pig who is fortunate enough to meet her, over the Bridge.

Huge hugs to you, your Mum and the rest of the Humphreys family, furry and otherwise x

Goodnight, brave little Gwenivere. A truly special piggy - so sadly missed but so fondly remembered x

Hi I've not been a member for very long but your thread caught my eye, I'm sorry for your recent loss, it made me feel quite emotional reading this thread.
Most people just think that pets are pets but they're not they're an extension of your family x

Sleep tight Gwenny, have fun at Rainbow Bridge with all your special friends. Sending hugs to you and your mum Laura, life seems so unfair at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back