• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Had A Horrible Dream Last Night ...

Gem789

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
I dreamt that fuzzy butt had a horrible illness all of a sudden and she had 2 Massive lumps on her.I can’t remember the dream exactly but I remember being upset as she was dying.I was so happy this morning to see her as her usual self when I woke up lol.

Oh no... that sounds a bit like a nightmare... how awful :yikes: But so glad it was only a dream & she’s her normal happy self today :love: x

Oh no... that sounds a bit like a nightmare... how awful :yikes: But so glad it was only a dream & she’s her normal happy self today :love: x[/QUOTE
And me, I think it may be because I’ve been worried about baby pig with her uri and the fact that her breathing isn’t great still.

Sending healing vibes to baby. X These nightmares often happen when we are worrying about our piggies.
Or in my case spending to much time on the forum (I think). I'm having a recurring nightmare about a cardboard box on the doorstep, when I open it hundreds of guineas jump out and run down the road. I wake up when me and the neighbours are running up and down the road trying to catch them.

I have frequent bad dreams about the piggies mostly about them escaping their cage and me chasing them both all over the place trying to catch them. I blame Patchy, when she was little the pet store sold us a puppy pen and told us they (the piggies) would be to big to escape from it but escape Patchy did into the neighbours back yard but luckily their back gate was broken and we just let ourselves into their backyard and luckily caught the little terror and the neighbours knew nothing about it. I shudder every time I think about what could have happened to her.

Thankfully it was only a dream and everything is ok :luv: xx

I have frequent bad dreams about the piggies mostly about them escaping their cage and me chasing them both all over the place trying to catch them. I blame Patchy, when she was little the pet store sold us a puppy pen and told us they (the piggies) would be to big to escape from it but escape Patchy did into the neighbours back yard but luckily their back gate was broken and we just let ourselves into their backyard and luckily caught the little terror and the neighbours knew nothing about it. I shudder every time I think about what could have happened to her.
I’m glad she was found, that must have been awful x

Back