• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hallelujah it's raining oats! (Harvey and Artie: Weather Reporters!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Artie: Piggies, of the forum I have some amazing news! Just in:

According to all sources
The shed's the place to go
'Cause today for the first time
Just about half past 1
For the first time in history
It's gonna start raining oats!

AwwwwwArtieBoyEdited.jpg

Harvey:
I'm gonna go out, I'm gonna let myself get
Absolutely soaking wet
It's raining oats!, Hallelujah!

HahahahaHarveymessyboy.jpg

It's true! its raining oates!
squeezemine.jpg

"Hey Artie that weather was amazing."

"True true, do you think it'll rain veggies soon?...mumm?"

HarveyandArtieshedveggies.jpg

I have never seen a guinea pig roll, like a dog, but Harvey was rolling in the packet of porriage oates,so i ended up scattering it onto the floor...what a funny onion! :))

Oooooh, i didn't know they liked oats! They're are next on the list to try now!

Ps, thanks for the little song and pretty pigs :))

Oates are really good for outdoor piggles in the winter, it helps them keep the weight on and their a very tasty snack too! (Hehe its also very funny to watch them munching oates...they look like little furry hoovers!)

Oates are really good for outdoor piggles in the winter, it helps them keep the weight on and their a very tasty snack too! (Hehe its also very funny to watch them munching oates...they look like little furry hoovers!)
Awww, i bet! Mine are indoor guineas but i'm sure they will enjoy them all the same! Will make a change from the pile of veggies they get through every morning and evening!

I have never seen a guinea pig roll, like a dog, but Harvey was rolling in the packet of porriage oates,so i ended up scattering it onto the floor...what a funny onion! :))
Dottie always rolls about in her bed :) !

Its nice to give them a change isnt it? :) I also give them herby treats now and then, although Harvey eats like he's never been fed!

Aww, i'm planning on getting Dottie and Mabel a bit of vet bet to go in their sleeping areas. At the moment Dottie sleeps up on the ledge under a fleecy hammock with a tea towel :red ! She seems to enjoy it but i know she'd LOVE some vet bed, and Mabel sleeps under the ledge with saw dust.

They've never slept together :( they get on but I wouldn't say they were the best of friends! I stuffed an old sock with stuffing the other day which they love and now sleep with their heads on, however, there was a lot of rumble strutting going on so I had to make another one, haha! Now they each have one in their sleeping area! Spoilt piggies!

I'm seriously considering getting a C&C cage and lining it with fleece...the only thing is i've only had my current cage for 2 months so I feel a bit naughty changing the whole set up! Plus every week I seem to have a parcel arriving from ebay for them :)) I think i'm obsessed! It's just so nice to see them popcorning and wheeking when they get something new!

Oh and as for herby treats, i recently got through some of the free samples from Burns, they absolutely love it! May have to start buying it for them regularly now!

Awwww Dottie sounds like such a sweetie x)! The boys both love their vetbed, best thing i’ve ever bought them! It also makes great bedding :)

Awwww bless they sound like you’ll be busy making sock stuffed pillows this week! Such spoilt girls, :)) the boys have two matching cuddle toy turtles from a mcdonalds happy meal! Which they wont be parted with, my boys also love snuggling up together but they can have their grumpy days!

Ooo will you posting pigtures if you get them a new setup? I love C+C cages, would love one we’ve moved into our flat this summer! I love the fact that you can have any shape or any design you want, I’ve already decided I would love to have a hay loft if i get a c+c! Haha! You sound just like me, every week theirs a new parcel for either the pigs, the hamster or the dog! They have more toys than toys r us! The boys have that much now, i cant fit it into the shed! Eiik!

Mmmm free samples, i love free samples haven’t got round to writing to burns though will have to try this week! :) Haha! Yeah thats the problem with free samples – piggies start demanding they get them on a regular basis!

So cute - and your new avatar looks great, too!

So cute - and your new avatar looks great, too!

:)) I finally got round to making it smaller! I'm also going to be printing my avatar picture on monday, I'm going to look such a barmy woman in boots! I have around 50 pictures to print....all of the pigs! rolleyes

Awwww Dottie sounds like such a sweetie x)! The boys both love their vetbed, best thing i’ve ever bought them! It also makes great bedding :)

Awwww bless they sound like you’ll be busy making sock stuffed pillows this week! Such spoilt girls, :)) the boys have two matching cuddle toy turtles from a mcdonalds happy meal! Which they wont be parted with, my boys also love snuggling up together but they can have their grumpy days!

Ooo will you posting pigtures if you get them a new setup? I love C+C cages, would love one we’ve moved into our flat this summer! I love the fact that you can have any shape or any design you want, I’ve already decided I would love to have a hay loft if i get a c+c! Haha! You sound just like me, every week theirs a new parcel for either the pigs, the hamster or the dog! They have more toys than toys r us! The boys have that much now, i cant fit it into the shed! Eiik!

Mmmm free samples, i love free samples haven’t got round to writing to burns though will have to try this week! :) Haha! Yeah thats the problem with free samples – piggies start demanding they get them on a regular basis!

Just spoken to my mum (she works in a vets) and she's going to nab me some vet bed :)) :x

I love that your boys have cuddly turtles, hehe! I tried to give mine a little hamster teddy, which my boyfriend bought me, but he got mad so I couldn't HAHA! Will have a look out in the charity shops, they always have lots!

Will definitely post pics if I get a C&C cage, they hay lofts are such a good idea, bet the pigs love them! Ah luckily I only have the girls to focus on or i'd never have any money! I have two Jack Russels and a cat who live with my mum and they always get bought something when I go home to visit, hehe.

Definitely write to burns! My girls loved it! :))

:)) I finally got round to making it smaller! I'm also going to be printing my avatar picture on monday, I'm going to look such a barmy woman in boots! I have around 50 pictures to print....all of the pigs! rolleyes
Haha, I need to get around to printing mine off too! That's the problem with digital cameras, you get a bit lazy and never print them off! Hopefully they wont think you're too barmy, you never know, there might be a piggie owner working there!

Just spoken to my mum (she works in a vets) and she's going to nab me some vet bed :)) :x

I love that your boys have cuddly turtles, hehe! I tried to give mine a little hamster teddy, which my boyfriend bought me, but he got mad so I couldn't HAHA! Will have a look out in the charity shops, they always have lots!

Will definitely post pics if I get a C&C cage, they hay lofts are such a good idea, bet the pigs love them! Ah luckily I only have the girls to focus on or i'd never have any money! I have two Jack Russels and a cat who live with my mum and they always get bought something when I go home to visit, hehe.

Definitely write to burns! My girls loved it! :))

Hehehe :)) I'm sure noone will notice vetbed going missing! :))

Haha, awww bless! I suppose it would of got rather mucky....artie has a habbit of dragging his teddy into his litter tray and then sitting ontop of itmallethead gross boy! Yeah charity shops are a good place to get a cuddley toy, and sometimes they have fleece throws (i got the boys a peppa pig one....which then ended up on my own bed!)

Hehe i would love another pet or two, but my poor bank card! Hmm i think it's a good idea sticking to just the two pigs.....:))

Haha, I need to get around to printing mine off too! That's the problem with digital cameras, you get a bit lazy and never print them off! Hopefully they wont think you're too barmy, you never know, there might be a piggie owner working there!

Yeah i have looooads of photos that need printing from years and years ago, its going to cost me a bit to print them! I end up forgetting about them, and then going ooohhhh i remember that! OOooo hopefully i wont seem a tad crazy! hehe in WHSmith i was sending off a batch of cosie orders, and the lady behind the till loved them, and ordered two for her bunnies!:))

Last edited:
Hehehe :)) I'm sure noone will notice vetbed going missing! :))

Haha, awww bless! I suppose it would of got rather mucky....artie has a habbit of dragging his teddy into his litter tray and then sitting ontop of itmallethead gross boy! Yeah charity shops are a good place to get a cuddley toy, and sometimes they have fleece throws (i got the boys a peppa pig one....which then ended up on my own bed!)

Hehe i would love another pet or two, but my poor bank card! Hmm i think it's a good idea sticking to just the two pigs.....:))

Yeah i have looooads of photos that need printing from years and years ago, its going to cost me a bit to print them! I end up forgetting about them, and then going ooohhhh i remember that! OOooo hopefully i wont seem a tad crazy! hehe in WHSmith i was sending off a batch of cosie orders, and the lady behind the till loved them, and ordered two for her bunnies!:))

Ohh i'll have to keep an eye out for some fleece throws! Ah, good business move with the cosie orders in WH Smith!

I've just napped a photo of Dottie chilling on her sock :))
0xlCW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back