• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Competition Halloween And/or Guy Fawkes Photo Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anniversary Herd

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
Halloween piggy photo competition organised by the Anniversary Herd..is open to all forum members throughout the Piggy Planet..

The theme of this competition is Halloween and or Guy Fawkes ....

The Excellent Adventure Dental Sanctuary, which is run by Debbie @furryfriends (TEAS) and Emma @MintyAndGarry (TEAS) look after and care for Guinea Pigs who require regular dental work and often round the clock syringe feeding and care.

Entry is 50p per photo and all money raised goes to The Sanctuary. All entries will go into a prize draw to win a
Cosy Couche with choice of Colour from Pawsup.. (includes P&P) pawsup4cosypets

But oh no there's more.......
The Winner will also receive a Cosy Couche and the following! -

1. Photo will be featured on our Facebook Page
2. Your 'User Title' for November will be 'Guinea Pig Photo Comp Winner!'
3. You shall have bragging rights over all others on the forum!
4. The winning photo will go into a sticky thread in the Stories & Photo's section for everyone to see!

How great is that?!
Rules
1. Each photo 50p minimum donation, you can submit as many photo's as you wish
2. The photo must be of one or more of your Guinea Pigs and taken by you.
3. No Photoshopping or manipulation allowed
4. Please do not vote for your own photo/photo's, we can't stop this but hope fair play will win the day :)
5. Dressing up of piggies, or piggies in costumes is not allowed and any pictures showing so will be removed from the thread although props are permitted.

How to Enter and How it works....

1. Submit your photo to this thread which will be open for a limited time until 1800 hrs on Sunday 12th of October GMT
2. Entry is 50p per photo
3. Paypal (Friends & Family) your 50p to [email protected] - Remember the whole of your submission fee goes to helping piggies with severe dental problems who are being looked after by Debbie and Emma at their Dental Sanctuary
4. All Photos will be added to a Photo Competition Page shortly after the closing date where you will have the opportunity to vote for your favourite.
5. Votes will close midday on Sunday 22nd of October GMT

Please keep all your out-takes as another competition will be held in the future for the best ones.

Happy posting and looking forward to these scary piggy pigtures. :luv:

Anniversary Herd

PS Please remember that when entering your photo and sending the payment to TEAS via paypal that you put a small note to say what the payment is for - Halloween Photo Competition on the Forum

I will wait for the pumpkins to come into supermarkets and then will get snapping. I actually brought some props for a photo shoot the other day.

I have knitted a Halloween Rabbit that I only need to sew up (been like that for 2 years now I need an excuse) and some knitted pumpkins only need to add a knitted spider and my props are done all but a backdrop. Now I wonder which piggie I can use for the main character...........?

:)):(
I have knitted a Halloween Rabbit that I only need to sew up (been like that for 2 years now I need an excuse) and some knitted pumpkins only need to add a knitted spider and my props are done all but a backdrop. Now I wonder which piggie I can use for the main character...........?

Sounds amazing! There’s no way I’m outdoing that

Nope it's mine! Just have to finish knitting the cape for the disjointed rabbit, sew the rabbit up and give her a face and then photo time! The couch will be mine mwahaha :gd:

I will wait for the pumpkins to come into supermarkets and then will get snapping. I actually brought some props for a photo shoot the other day.
We’ve had all types of pumpkins and squashes in the supermarkets for weeks here, but then Halloween is not such a big celebration here (it’s catching on slowly) so all those supermarket veggies are just a staple part of the fall/winter diet.

Love the couch but can’t enter any piggies....maybe if the rats dress up as piggy impersonators doing a Halloween theme. Nahhh :lol!:

Good luck to everyone, i’ll Be watching to see all the amazing pictures!

Have nearly decided on how I want the photo shoot to be. I have now chosen which gps (thanks @Squeakz). Now I have to wait for my secret fleece backdrop (all will be revealed in the piccie) then out comes that camera! Should be another few days then the piccies will be on here! Can't wait to get snapping!

How does the Paypal work? Is it ok if I follow the link on the TEAS website and put a note on that it's for the photo comp?

@rome_italy I have been looking for props, I am in the middle of planning *rubs hands* :D
I am here waiting! here halloween is a quite "new" holiday, most adult people hate it and, as I have never celebrated it, I have no ideas, no great fantasy in mind...:( I bought a pumpkin, but I used it for another purpose...:))
1482323007765.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back