• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hamster Ate A Sausage Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weedelly

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I came home a wee while ago and noticed that my hamster had escaped. She must have been on my bed as there was a sausage roll missing and she had managed to turn my laptop on! Lol.
Anyway, I'm not sure if she actually at the sausage roll or has just hidden it in my room somewhere. If she has eaten it will it do her any harm?
Thanks

Obviously not ideal food but it shouldn't do her any harm.

Thanks. I found her in my wardrobe. Was cleaning it out today and she had a wee stash of her muesli and sausage roll, think she thought she was gonna be out for a while bringing all her food with her! Lol

Thanks. I found her in my wardrobe. Was cleaning it out today and she had a wee stash of her muesli and sausage roll, think she thought she was gonna be out for a while bringing all her food with her! Lol
That is so cute!

That's adorable. She should be ok, she is an omnivore so can eat meat.

Our late Alan hamster got out one night and the pigs were free range and he took all of their food and stashed it behind the sofa. I have visions of him sat at the food bowl with them.

We need to see a pic of this little guy. :))

No won't do any harm as they can have meat and quite of lot human foods they can have, is just like us having chocolate so just not the healthy for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back